Reviews for May your path be green and golden
Mirage chapter 12 . 9/29
i really hope you come back soon and write more chapers and an end to this Story, i cant wait to read more
when he will find the strenght to tell somebody his Story, how he is when his most trusted Person Needs to travel again, how he lives with the he finds his mate in the future and so on
its now 2015
An annoying some chapter 12 . 9/6
Where, pray tell, is that promissed chapter of yours ?
PotterRaver28 chapter 2 . 8/20
Great story! I think this is one of the only good HP/Lotr elfling fics I haven't read already - which is a pain considering it's one of my favourite types of fics - and I've really enjoyed it so far:)

Thanks for taking the time to write this, it's
really made my day (at three in the morning...)!
... What happened to chapter 12?
No worries, plushies last longer.
Please update soon
why do you people not just have Harry tell the truth? it really pisses me off that you all make him out to be a stupid idiot. I can't believe someone like harry would be that afraid or that he would lie.
Imladris. Not Imaldris. imladris
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 2 . 2/25
I don't get it if, harry is an elfling shouldn't he have the ability to talk in elvish?
Kai19 chapter 11 . 2/5
It's been nearly a year, so i don't know if you plan on continuing this story, but i hope you do! I'd like to read more, and hopefully soon...
Psyka chapter 12 . 1/19
Wow awesome please update again soon
iluv2read5898 chapter 12 . 1/19
Please please please update I just found your story and I really like it :)
Angel SilverWinter chapter 12 . 12/15/2014
Great story
philippaki chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
Please continue
bookworm51485 chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Can I just say, dead feather probably only said that because the pairing they were voting for was losing and they hoped that by convincing you to ignore the poll that you'd potentially select their choice :-P. I, personally, feel that once you've made an agreement you should stick to it. You started a poll with the agreement that readers make this choice and so should abide by it in this story and then in future stories, make your own choices. Doing it this way, you very much risk alienating readers.