Reviews for It's Time for You to Show it Off
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Haha
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it.

Dani
Pharies chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hahaha I love Santana :3

Good job. )

Tori
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
oh noah. please be mine. lol. it was great
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
So it felt kinda refreshing to read a high school sex story where Noah wasn't her first time because there's just so many of those out there when it comes to Smuckelberry. It's nice that she at least had some experience before getting together with him. And hot as always.
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I don't think I've said it before but I love that you frequently feature Pezberry friendship with Santana hitting on Rachel :D
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
OMG THAT WAS SO HOT. xD More, please!
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This was hotttt. I loved it. I hope you do more Puck/Rachel fics soonish.

Brandy
Alice in Wonderless Land chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
HA! This was great! It was a fantastic mix of MegaFuckingHot and SuperFunny. Perfectly in character and very sexy.
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
"The only revenge Puck was able to get on Finn was blasting his man to smithereens onscreen a few times. He didn't give a fuck that they were on the same team." LMAO Puck is stupiiiiiiid!

Gotta love San, she knows how to get the balls rolling (pun intended) P

This is THE sexiest fiction to ever portray Rachel. She wants Puck something fierce and she's going to make it happen. That is totally, mind-numbing DELICIOUS!

And you certainly know how to put weight behind your words, that was sexy! The ending was hilarious. I could so see Rachel doing that. Thanks for writing and sharing the PR love XD Mel
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Well that certainly was steamy ;-)
bloodyblond chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Omigod! Even further proof that I shouldn't have strayed so far from the Glee verse, and more specifically your stories. I am so sorry for not jumping on this one when it first came out.. hmm my problem is that I'm subscribed to the story (CtM) and not the author. Shame on me! I'm gonna change that immediately, so I'm up to date on ALL your awesomely new stuff.

Loved your brazen version of Rachel. The sexually confident side of hers is hella enjoyable to read. But really when you think about it, she's so confident and insists on being the best in everything else, why should sex be any different?

And is it just me or are your sex scenes getting saucier? I was seriously fanning myself by the end of this one. Naughty, naughty.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Hahaha, it was great to see how Puck had wanted Rachel for a long time and the way he got back at Finn because he already had tested what he wanted. I like Santana's role as a matchmaker here and you did an awesome job with the PuckleBerry M-rated scene. Not to mention it was sweet to see that it was more than an hormonal release for them. Nice job!
Kkaty chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
If i had 3 wishes I'd wish that I was rachel and that the story was real And that the puckleberry would never end
Christina2002 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010