Reviews for Now and Then
NarHina chapter 2 . 3/30
Liked it please finish I think there is more between Naruto and Hinata break up please finish and make Hinata and boyfriend pay.

Naruto still loves her so I don't think he would do that.
AYaoiLovingFreak chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
o_o Why Was Neji so Pissed off ;o!
AnitaM17 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Next chapter?!
Midnight chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
update the story is soooooo good, even though I've only read 2 chapters but seriously please update! I'm begging you! They don't make a lot of stories where Hinata is the main charecter and is going to end up with Naruto and its actually good and isn't toooooo occ so please make more!
Dynamite on Cure chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
so... epic...

Nafsi-chan chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Very interesting story!...Why didn't u continue?I think u should...UPDATE IT!

suyueinoue chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
naru u meanieeeeeeeeeeee~~ whats a pity it have only 2 ch.
Hime-Love-97 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
i luv it. update soon _!
Blue-Eyed-Hime26 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Omigod! I know this is an old story but could u pretty please continue it? Soon? Sorry that was pushy but I have to know what happens! If u decide to discontinuevthe story have u thot about having another author continue it for you? I wud love for you to continue but I'll be happy to finish for you if you'd like, judmst a suggestion :)
Rolochan chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
plz update I gotter know what are little Hina will do
Asuka Kawashima chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Awesome chapter! That was evilly bad of Naruto to kiss Sakura when he just broke up with Hinata. The end was kinda weird, because Neji crying and at te sametime with Hinata. Anyways, KEEP UPDATING!
Asuka Kawashima chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This chapter made me tear up. This was an awesome chapter!
DAngel7 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Oh, Naruto and Sakura really messed up. People like that cant be called friends. I may sound like a bitch but they deserve Hina to give them not so nice treatment for what they have done. I really want to know what happened with Neji and Tenten.

If they want them back they sure have to work hard to get them. I like to see them jealous.

I want to read more. Please update soon. I like this chapter. You are doing really good.
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I don't believe this! Naruto, how could you?
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Its really interesting plot and the first chapter was really good. I look forward to read more. I hope youre going to update frequently this story. I am a fan and of ShikaIno so I hope for a happy end for them too, please. ]

Please update soon.