Reviews for Or Another
PolHop chapter 7 . 7/5
I really wish you would finish this. So good. I bet the locked door was for the baby.
TheLittleRedCrane chapter 7 . 2/4
GREAT STORY SO FAR...CAN'T WAIT FOR UPDATES AND MAYBE, POSSIBLY A "HAPPY EVER AFTER"? :)
jenninemarie chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Oh my god, love this and want more!
d-kronk chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
I hope you are still working on this. I've been enjoying it and would like to read the rest. I like Derek's idea of getting her a puppy, hopefully that will help.
d-kronk chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
I really like Penelope's story, and I'm glad she opened up and told Derek about what happened. And I really like both of them wanting to spend their mornings on that back porch.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
This is so sad. I'm glad that Penelope gave the doctor permission to talk to Derek. His overwhelm at the situation and instructions is great. I really love him just crawling into bed with her, both in the hospital and once they've left. I really love him taking care of her and I'm glad he wasn't so overwhelmed that he didn't know what to do.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
I really like Derek's reaction when he sees the picture of her donor. And Penelope's confession is great, I wish that Derek had had a chance to think of something better to say in response. And the ending... I hope she isn't miscarrying and the doctors can save the baby.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
I really like how Penelope tells Derek she's pregnant. And I love that he's reading the what to expect when your expecting books.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
I'm glad he brought the flowers to Penelope. And I love the meaning of all the flowers and the color paper that he chose.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I really like this set-up. Everyone's reactions when Penelope tells them her plans are great. I love her just wanting support on her decision.
Mist17 chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE!?
kmn1829 chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Please, please, please finish this story! I need to know what happens next. How does she react to the puppy? What do Pen & Derek decide to name her? How do they get closer? Please continue with this story.
Hellomy23 chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Keep going.I totally love it. XD
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
that is so cute loved it
Bonkers4Reid chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Aww so sweet! I've been waiting for an update!