Reviews for The Bank Job
DarkSpyder25 chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Good chapter but I was hoping to read about the moment Carina found out of the tech source in the bunker. I imagine Carina's initial reaction and initial questioning of Sarah would be hilarious.
Selonianth chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I feel like a seriously good sized part of the puzzle is missing...
ChuckFanForever chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
There seem to be more crossovers on AUs in Chuck fanfic. Excellent! What was on the pictures?! Reminded me of the Macau bank heist in the show. Nice story on the two ladies.
tw200 chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Well this story was alot of fun to catch up on and a great read. So is story is a part of the Frea's story? Does this stand alone?. . . and/or is there more to come? It feels like it could be its own story, at least I hope it is. I am also a little confused about who is the author and who is the beta but I really don't need an answer to that. It is very well written and easy to read (don't have to imagine how to spell or any number of other problems) so it is great. Here is my really big question . . . . is there more to come? I do have to make a confession. About a week ago I dug out the ole Double Agent story and re-read it for about the third time, loads of fun to revisit. Is there any hope for any more of that? Thanks for answering all my questions... tw
Mr. M.Parker chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Good and funny chapter.
ersk4 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Thank you so much for finishing the story. It's great to have all of the "Fates" storylines finished! I hope that an eBook version of this with one of those fantastic covers that Frea makes will be available. It would be great to have all of the "Fates" stories in that format. Thank you again!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
So good. Thanks for sharing.
Mobi Cobbult chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
This was a fantastic story. I like the Carina that's the friend you have to worry about getting bored or she'll double cross you. Anyhow. Fun 'verse all around
CaryR chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Been waiting on this update, thanks, Good job!
jam chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I always loved Fates Sarah's POV, it's so endearing to see how badly Chuck got under her skin in just a couple of days.

Kinda made me want to read it all again, thanks for finishing this.
Catrogue chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
How is it possible to want to reread all 68 chapters of Fates thanks to these five words: "God, she was a goner." I don't think I'll ever be able to escape Fates and its romance.

Onto less romantic and sexier things: Carina. I cannot believe this whole mission was for scandalized pictures. I think I busted a gut as soon as I read that. Hilarious. You guys are the best. Whomever wrote the handjob line wins at life.

I'm sad to see this completed! How am I supposed to get my Sarina fix now?

Thanks for sharing, guys. You both deserve handjobs for this. Aces.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I loved the Bank heist to recover some incriminating pictures of Carina! Too Funny! Please continue.
Crumby chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
- "A sequence of eight numbers flashed through Sarah’s mind." Hee. Oh, Sarah. You sap.

- Was the severed hand William Bell's? Also, I did think of the Castle Slide when I first read it, but then I forgot to tell you. Haha. Nice!

- “Keep it in your pants, Walker.” Haha.

- “Shoot ’em?” Okay, Casey.

- "'This may not have entirely been a DEA-sanctioned mission. Just so you know. I mean, they would have sanctioned it.' Carina thought about it. 'If they knew.'" That's the Carina we know and love. I don't know why I didn't see it coming. At least it gave me a really good laugh. :)

- "God, she was a goner." Yes. Yes, she was. :)

That was a ton of fun. Carina and Sarah are a blast together, and seeing Carina's reactions about Bunker Boy throughout was great. And Fates Sarah's POV...need I say more? Thank you to both of you for this story! :)

Finally, Frea, I know it's pretty much just a relief at that point, but still, congrats on this major accomplishment! Now, enjoy your freedom! You deserve it.
somedeepmystery chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Fun to read, sad to say good bye. :-)
ziohenry chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Nice story, nice characters! Did you ever think about expanding it to a multi-chapter saga, maybe... ? :)

Seriously, I think that a big thank you is in order, for the whole Fateverse, and your extraordinary Sarah Walker (I already said that, but still...). It's been a pleasure to read and review your stories, now I only need to start watching The Abbey, or maybe I'll wait for a new common obsession...