Reviews for Sometimes That's What It Takes
Moonchild1212 chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
lol... I thought there was to be some sort of hanky panky on the cloud? alas... well it was still LOVELY! Thanks for writing!
roon0 chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
What a great story. Thank you for sharing.
StrongHermione chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
This was such a lovely story! I laughed out loud in several places and I have really enjoyed the time spent reading it. Thanks for sharing :)
Kurai Ummei chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
There should be more chapters here! Darnit!
Smithback chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
:) made me laugh
thebookworm90 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Too bad there isn't a follow up one shot. Loved this story. Stranding Hermione on a cloud? Awesome.
officialhermitsunited chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
I loved this so much! A favorite of hundreds I've tried. Well done!
Montara chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
In a way, Susan made her a service. Who knows how long it would have taken him to realize that she loves him? Maybe never...

I loved your story. Thank you.
Readerjkr chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Brilliant concept, great Hermione and excellently written. Your last posts were last year, I see, I hope you'll find new inspiration and time to restart your writing.
alfredo joy chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
The only critique I have is a spelling error, that might not even be an error at all.
...Is there a difference in spelling between British/American English when spelling the "curb", at the edge of the the street and sidewalk? Because if there is, then spelling it "kerb" might be correct.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
very nice story! The number of reviews are definitely misleading!
hiddenhibernian chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
I so love this story, it's such a treat to read! Your Hermione's voice is extremely good, and you really nail the other characters as well. Well done!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
"Was this Potter's idea of a 'contingency plan'?" he demanded in disgust. "Giving you a broom and wishing you 'happy landings'?"

-Pretty much, yeah.

But I'm so glad everything ended so well.

I think Hermione will discover, as time goes on, that the less she worries about (or wears) any clothing, the happier both of them will be.

Well done.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Well, if Harry had let Snape do his Legilimens, neither Susan or Hermione would be in such danger. But of course it's Snape's fault that things got so out of hand (at least that seems to be Harry's attitude).

Anyway, very good chapter, and I really hope Hermione was holding on to that broom, or that Ron was paying attention.

Hermione couldn't have lasted much longer without getting any sleep, though; something had to be done.

Nice chapter.