Reviews for Sometimes That's What It Takes
Hikorichan chapter 7 . 1/22
This was really lovely! Funny and sweet. Yes, Susan Bones was most deranged. Thanks for the happy ending.
Moonchild1212 chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
lol... I thought there was to be some sort of hanky panky on the cloud? alas... well it was still LOVELY! Thanks for writing!
roon0 chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
What a great story. Thank you for sharing.
StrongHermione chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
This was such a lovely story! I laughed out loud in several places and I have really enjoyed the time spent reading it. Thanks for sharing :)
Kurai Ummei chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
There should be more chapters here! Darnit!
Smithback chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
awesome
Guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
:) made me laugh
thebookworm90 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Too bad there isn't a follow up one shot. Loved this story. Stranding Hermione on a cloud? Awesome.
officialhermitsunited chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
I loved this so much! A favorite of hundreds I've tried. Well done!
Montara chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
In a way, Susan made her a service. Who knows how long it would have taken him to realize that she loves him? Maybe never...

I loved your story. Thank you.
Readerjkr chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Brilliant concept, great Hermione and excellently written. Your last posts were last year, I see, I hope you'll find new inspiration and time to restart your writing.
alfredo joy chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
The only critique I have is a spelling error, that might not even be an error at all.
...Is there a difference in spelling between British/American English when spelling the "curb", at the edge of the the street and sidewalk? Because if there is, then spelling it "kerb" might be correct.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
very nice story! The number of reviews are definitely misleading!
hiddenhibernian chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
I so love this story, it's such a treat to read! Your Hermione's voice is extremely good, and you really nail the other characters as well. Well done!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
"Was this Potter's idea of a 'contingency plan'?" he demanded in disgust. "Giving you a broom and wishing you 'happy landings'?"

-Pretty much, yeah.

But I'm so glad everything ended so well.

I think Hermione will discover, as time goes on, that the less she worries about (or wears) any clothing, the happier both of them will be.

Well done.