Reviews for The Only Exception
fanfic reader chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Romance with some action
KalieyC chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I can't explain how much I loved this. Most of the other 'Cloud x Lightning' stories involve the Dissidia 012 plot. This is something else. It's unique in the best way possible. Not only did you change their personalities, but you told it from a different perspective. Not as the 21 year old Lightning we know (and love) you set back the clock a few years and told it from their perspective as children. This was phenomenal. You should keep doing this. You're spectacular at it. Please write Chapter 7!

A Beloved Fan,
Kailey Cartwright.
Sephiroth chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
You should make something happen to Cloud.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Hope you update soon and personally I vote for Cloud to have a tragedy doesn't have to be a big one like his mom dying(although that would be a good one)just one that would get him more into character since Lightning as you said is slowly getting into could also spark up their romance since Lightning will be able to relate (wink wink nudge nudge ;) lol)
Midorikohime chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Cuando vas a actualizar?
Quiero saber que siguen con Cloud y lightning
LightningCrash chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
ROMANCE"!
LightningCrash chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Really good! Write more sooooooon!
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Cloud is a like Sora when making friends I see. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
cool
i love the story
i hope you finish it
The Forsaken Martyr chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Leave cloud as he is for now and please continue don't forget your fans,
im-a-tumor chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
they're still consistent, i'm glad they've opened up to each other at least. I already voted, but I'll say it here: I vote romance, the story is more geared towards it.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
Well, if you're going for romance or action, you'll have to consider how would you write and plan for their relationship to develop and how they'll put up with the strikes life gives to them and how your writing skills are (you said that you don't know how to write military-related things, so, unless you decide to do research, I'd prefer romance-focused, though I feel that Cloud and Lightning would be more at ease in an action fic, though mixing both is not impossible)

Otherwise, I liked this chapter, short but sweet. Keep going!
ken08002 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
Another great chapter, and I personally think that cloud should continue staying like this so he can have more contact with light but it's ur choice I'm fine with whatever. I hope to see something between them soon
BiJane chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
I really like how you've written Light and Cloud. They're not in the character they are in the games, but that's a good thing; they've got realistic characterizations, with definite sins of how they'll develop. It's a real talent you have; writing their younger selves so that they feel real in their own right, and can believably become their canon selves.

Cloud's nice too; his tentative curiosity, and giving Light her nickname. Very sweet; they've got a brilliant relationship.

Anyway, great story!

As far as future updates go, probably include some romance as that was how the main story started (Cloud apparently being Light's 'Only Exception'), but it's up to you how dominant that storyline becomes.
Visforvictoru chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
Romance with a splash of action.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »