Reviews for Valentine's Day
MyBeautifulBlackHeart chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Why do you have to stop here? Please I beg of you continue!
noname1998 chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
Me too. When the earthuake happend I'm thinking 'what's going to happen to the manga I love? Are the mangaka okay? I would hate for it to end in the middle...' Sure it's selfish, but it's what makes us human! I am loving this by the way so I get it if you don't update as soon as one would hope but when you do I was hoping your chapters could be a bit longer? Anyways keep up the awesomeness!
none-4-a-name chapter 6 . 3/12/2011
Damn... i reached the end...

it should be longer. now i just want to know wtf is going to happen. and about Matt's letter to Mello.

please update as soon as possible!
none-4-a-name chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
hehe... reviewing on chappy two, but i had to ask now... what isup with the derp? and now sence i asked im gunna finish what you have up so far bye for now
Geertrui chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
The Nightmare Before Christmas reference~ 3 Hehe. Had to point that out. .
Sweet Discord chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Omg cliffhanger XD cant wait for the next chapter. been totally reading this at work on my cellphone - i mean...uh...*shifty eyes* you saw nothing.
NightYueDarkTenjo chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Mello sent the one with the rose didn't he? *fangirly squeal* wonderful update soon~!
TearfullPixie chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
awesome
unhappyclam chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Psyched for the next chapter when Matt *hopefully* reads Mello's valentines card (:

And is Light a female or male in this fic? Either way the nurse outfit you're imagining works, heh.
MostlyxShortxStories chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
I bet Mello wrote the last letteer :D
SecretYaoiLoverInc chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
God, this is EPICAL! I WANTZ MOARZ! XD
LoveUntilWeBleed chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Oh, lolcat, how I love your language. XP I really enjoy this story and I hope that you update soon! .
Geertrui chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
This is freakin' epic. I love it. For once Mello isn't being a whining dickhead to Matt. Do continue with this, for it is awesome. :3
LoveUntilWeBleed chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
LULZ Near, in a CUPID COSTUME! Oh god, I can just imagine him saying: "I am glad that you find my discomfort amusing." yeah, that would pretty much be his attempt at sarcasm...anyways, getting a 'lil off topic there! So I really enjoy this story so far and I hope that you update soon! .
anonymousXandrogynous chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
yay! this is awesomeness(as usual) its really hard to imagine near in a toga and wings... it just doesnt work... XD

love it, and i cant wait to hear the 'love letters', should be interesting.