Reviews for Shattered
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
I know it's pretty unlikely after all this time, but I would LOVE if you finished this. It's one of my favourite stories and it makes me sad that they never got to meet again. You're super talented and have me totally hooked here. Please? Pretty please with sprinkles?
kz4valentina chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Could you update this story please? It can't end like this? He's making progress, trying to be good, he has to meet her...
I loved Hydra, would you consider updating it too, pleeease?
LambChop2010 chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
Please tell me you haven't given up on this story. I love they way it is headed. Please update soon!
ThePearBear chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
please update this story! I know it's an old topic but you've got a really good plot that's worth finishing
Olimpia chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
hey :D okay im a new sawyer and juliet fan. i hadnt watched lost since s2 but then i borrowed s6 from my friend and finished it within the wk. and im in love with sawyer and juliet. and ur fanfics are the first ive read of them that seem to be really good. so i hope ur still writing this because its really really good and i love it. oh and i like the hydra story as well but i love this one even more, when i realised i was at the last update i was like oh and then i figured i had to review because its an awesome fanfic. sorry if im boring u. anyway there the only two ive read so far, so im going to see if uve written any more and im gonna read it. bye :D hope ur still updating this one
HopelessRomantic225 chapter 11 . 12/25/2010
This is sooo good so far! I really like where you're going, I just hope they remember each other soon!
radicals chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
I know, I know there needs to be some build up to when they meet again, but ahhh the suspense is killing me slowly.

But I know when it does happen, it will be so hot and so passionate and and AWESOme and I can't wait.
Where's James chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
This was another good chapter, and you have been totally missed, but, I need my James fix! Rachel's hilarious (James-like) nicknames for Ed were spot on.

So I'm very interested to see how this family reunion will play out (hopefully seeing James in it), so my wish is that you're not too busy over the holidays and get to write some more!
se34201 chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
GAH! i love your writing style...but I am desperate for suliet to reunite soon! i miss them together! also, at the risk of sounding like a nag...are you still writing hydra? i wasnt sure...but I'm madly in love with taht story too...

ok. thanks. you're amazing! cant wait for more!
So glad you're back chapter 11 . 12/18/2010
Yay, I was afraid this was an abandoned story. I'm so glad you updated. I was hoping when the phone rang, it was James calling. I know, we'll appreciate it that much more when it happens, it's just so hard to wait. Interesting family dynamics. I'm so glad she has a good relationship with her sister in this fic. It's fun to read their banter.
K.M. Carlson chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
Haven't reviewed in a while (*bad fan fiction fan*)but I have read every chapter of this story and I love every chapter more than the one before it. You bring in characters from Lost that most people don't, I love Mars and can't wait to see what you do with him as the story goes on. I also love the shared dream in chapter 6, very cleaver and very sweet.

I am now waiting quietly for the next chapter (and for the reunion of James and Juliet :P)
jennieh chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
Very interesting. look forward to see where this goes.
starwoods chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
I love this story
radicals chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
good stuff. Looking forward to the next update.
M Good chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
D.C.? Darn! O.k., so he had to go THERE to get a job from Mars (who coincidentally also arrested Kate-in the other life?) but he CAN'T work in (or even around D.C.)! You're really good at keeping it interesting while we're getting back to the main point!