Reviews for Data Flirts
So very cute!
Stareivia chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
omg XD i think i died
Deda Altesse chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I take Data Over Spock hands down.
Taladarkiejj chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This makes me smile so much. It's very good. I love the hint of romance at the end. I've always had a thing for Data/Deanna but unfortunately not many people write it. If you ever decide to create a follow up or another story with these two i would be thrilled! Thanks for a great read. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Simply amazing. I can't tell you how many fanfics I read and Data was not in character. They would complete turn him into a character. But you hit his characterization right on nose, and still made it realistically funny within the StarTrek: NG world. And for that I thank you.
kibafang90 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
hhahah Sooo funny!
Tenderfoots chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Utterly adorable! Thus was fantastic!
Atomic struck'ya chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Very amusing, it would be good with an epilogue paragraph where Picard or Worf tell Geordie and Will about a sudden surge of sexual harassment complaints concerning a certain android...
MsMonika chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I nearly spat my drink all over my screen as I read his pick up lines! If Data were to try flirting, I can totally see it happening like that! Everyone is wonderfully in character.

Thanks for the great story, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time :)
Emily chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
LOLOL! Hahaha oh Data you're so cute xD. I'm recently falling in love with the character atm while watching TNG because he's so smart and intelligent! ;_:.

Anyway back to your story :P haha "If I could rearrange the alphabet i'd put U and I together" and "If i followed you home, would you keep me?" had me lolling in real life ahaha, especially since I read those in Datas voice LOL
nathasa39 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
esta es una gran historia, muy dulce y muy divertida. buen trabajo.
M. Louise E chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I, liked your story. It was cute to think of Data, flirting. Keep it up.
palomino333 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
That was too cute! Visualizing Data attempting to flirt with the women on board the Enterprise made me giggle quite a few times. I especially loved when he tried to do so with Deanna, especially considering her profession. Whether it's friendship between them, or something more, the affection they have for each other is simply adorable.
fictiongal chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
A fun read... great humor and character development. You have nothing to apologize for.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I couldn't stop laughing!