Reviews for My Immortal
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 8 . 8/22/2020
Go greenbay! You know, I'm glad I kept reading after a while, since the only thing I really have to complain about was how dumb it was for Ranma to give away his money for others to use. Only because it was 25% of it though. That's just, ... ugh.
But the story is great though, it should have way more follows and favorites than it currently has
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 6 . 8/22/2020
Nice. Greenbay FTW.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 3 . 8/21/2020
Why would anyone with half a bloody brain give someone they just met a quarter of the money they own. That's fucking stupid. It doesn't make sense to me that even Ranma would do this even for the sake of the story. I kinda hate that thought. Instant loss of money much? That's not coming back. And where would he have gotten money from in the first place? And that mountain? Just nope. Not realistic. At least give a half an explanation rather than just assume your ideas will work on a story.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Pretty bad day for all involved. Kind of expected it based on the tags, but definitely surprised by the direction it took so quickly. Looking forward to seeing how you merge the different series.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 40 . 12/8/2018
huh.
shadyxlr chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
Well that went dark very fast...
Anonymously amus chapter 26 . 6/11/2018
I probably missed something
Ranma's curse gone after he became immortal?
James Birdsong chapter 40 . 10/18/2015
Good story. I spent all day reading this.
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Morbid. Dunno where you'll go from here. Damn. That has to be the worst, most stone-cold bitch Cologne in fanfiction.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 40 . 9/9/2015
Was not expecting an ending like that at all.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 18 . 9/3/2015
Can't find the lemon version could you send me the site or put a link in your profile?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
After the mess of having the Amazon's trying to get ranma to follow their laws he would never accept following motokos clan laws and much of it doesn't apply ranma is no innocent demon blades are practically created to trick people into wielding them weaker blades have tricked stronger people then motoko into wielding them and let the blades rake control of their bodies motoko is still a child expecting a child noatter how strong to be able to fight off a demon blade is foolish and making ryoga grand master over ranma completely ruins your story
maryjane5000 chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
Okay I know if you eat mermaid flesh one of two things happen

1) You become Immortal
2) You become a creature

So how is it Ranma is immortal when you say he didn't eat the flesh that means he ISN'T Immortal & the prolonged life he would have had should be shortened since he hasn't done any fighting so ki wells would have lessened
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Isn't "My Immortal" the title of what is considered to be the worst fanfic ever? That doesn't seem a very inspired title to use for your own fic...
diamondace4 chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
still trying to figure out why this is T rated lol...you said no lemon but almost ever sec scene is semi written out..that's ridiculous