Reviews for Mystery Island
Zoja chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
Happy Birthday! :)

A great part ;) I loved Mary's excitement to go to Bailey so early :P I think most of the parents wouldn't be that calm if their children would wake them up at so early hour :)

To the baby alien, also a great idea ;) I wouldn't show the baby on Mary's place :P And now I have to think again about the story, because I had a similar idea and don't want to copy ;)

But I say again it's a great part and I'm waiting for more from you ;)
Zoja chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Wow... Just after the first one, it's the best chapter in this story for me. I'm also interested in aliens and UFO's, and also others paranormal things ;) But aliens are the most interesting! :)

You know, when I read the part with Mary's dream I thought "No, she didn't kill them" But, when Connor had a dream, I understood that he really saw it but they made him think it was a dream... I'm still wondering if with Mary it might be the same... Yes, after all she thought it was the warning, but my first thought was that maybe they'll find some marks or scars on Connor's body... Okay, my imagination is working too much.

Just one thing - you wrote that they met at the farm at 11 p.m., but you also wrote that in daylight the farm seemed to be safer place... So, it was the morning or the evening? Or they spent the whole day on the farm before Matt and Claire arrived? And to the guy who asked where he is - if I remember correctly, Doyles also once dissapeared and were in completely different place, so maybe it was the warning, something's happening? :)

Okay, I'm telling my imagination to stop working ;)

As always I hope you'll write soon! :)

Patrycja
desmondmarie chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Loved it! keep up the good work