Reviews for Airbender's Child: Water
almostNEET chapter 13 . 10/18/2017
No longer scarred Zuko, huh? i did LOVE the part when he got a face full of fire for his efforts though. not because i hate him, but because it showed how much he loved his friends that he put himself in such mortal danger for them.

and wow man! just one Iroh scene? me sad... :(
almostNEET chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
ok. Jeong Jeong helped Zuko by giving him the respect he deserved, but man he was not someone i wanted to get close to Zuko, at least so soon. especially his "firebending is inherently evil and destructive" shtick.
almostNEET chapter 9 . 10/17/2017
the prophecy! i really believed it was EPIC foreshadowing in ATLA regarding Zuko's Heel-Face turn and his eventual romance with Katara while Aang was the red herring... but as it turned out, it was just the obvious.

and take that Zhao!
almostNEET chapter 8 . 10/17/2017
aww! so sweet! and not because of the ship tease... or at least not JUST because of it
almostNEET chapter 7 . 10/17/2017
i always forget, but Jet was really racist wasn't he? most of the TLA people were, now that i think about it. it's like how the English hated the French and vice-versa. When you're in a war that's a century long, shit will get personal.
almostNEET chapter 6 . 10/17/2017
ahhhhh. no Roku hitting him over the head... for shame!
almostNEET chapter 5 . 10/17/2017
yessssss! accept your inner fire! it issssss not evil!
but seriously though, yeah he should realize it is not. good to see the spirits giving him a good spiritual thwack to teach him that. Roku should complete the lesson.
almostNEET chapter 4 . 10/17/2017
ok. so mixing water style with fire allowed Iroh to discover lightning redirection right? has all the hybrid styles that have been developed been able to do a similar thing?
almostNEET chapter 2 . 10/17/2017
good to see him going against what others think of him. take your steps Zuko!
almostNEET chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
HOLY SHIT! i'm fucking interested! love the setup and how he has changed.

here's hoping the meat of the story carries the same trend of impressing me.
...did that seem conceited?
Trekkie Padawan chapter 13 . 9/17/2017
This is really good. Poor Zuzu
ChaosIdeals chapter 13 . 8/31/2017
This was wonderful! I haven't read a story with this concept before (I.e., it's as an air bender and how that would've affected Zuko), and it's fantastic. I'm going straight to the sequel :)
moodygoody chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Wow. Just wow. Way to start!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/8/2017
Like it
dumamoja chapter 13 . 10/1/2016
part one complete, and you are off to a fantastic start.
I can't wait to read the rest.