Reviews for There, Where I Can Never Find You
aelfwynne chapter 11 . 5/31/2020
Loved it, thank you!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 11 . 5/29/2020
Very unique writing style and story line. Thank you for sharing!
Silvermary chapter 11 . 10/7/2019
Ahhh. Happy sigh. This was so well written, with little details weaving the story just as much as the big events - maybe more. I’m really pleased to have stumbled upon it and very much enjoyed it.
Silvermary chapter 4 . 10/6/2019
So much mystery still to be solved but right now I’m just so happy they found each other again! I don’t know who I’m happier for - Hermione for having found what she lost or Severus for having gained something he never thought he would have, ever.
Silvermary chapter 2 . 10/6/2019
Oh, this is shaping up to be something marvelous. I can’t believe I’ve never read this before. Your writing is captivating and Severus desolation so utterly heartbreaking. I must hurry off to read more!
Very Small Prophet chapter 11 . 7/10/2018
No explanation about which member of the Black family is conspiring with Runcorn? I thought all the Blacks who actually bore the surname were dead as of Book Five.
sevslave1 chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
beautiful imagery in this one. you really know how to bring a story to life with your words. Well done.
TPalesh chapter 11 . 4/7/2016
Wonderful story! Thank you for this beautiful Fanfic. Absolutely enjoyed it.
DarkenCoul chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
Wow. Just wow. When I first started reading this story it confused me, but the more I read and understood what was going on the more brilliant it became. I LOVE the way you wrote this and really can't imagine it any different or better. The astounding depth of character, the intensity of emotions and the flow of the words took the outside world away and created a world existing only of your story. Very well done on a beautiful, beautiful tale.
wingsrookie chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
Wow, that was amazing. And it really touches that fear that most people have of Amnesia, I think. Of that horror of not knowing oneself or almost worse and yet entirely worse, of one's partner forgetting them. Incredibly moving and thoroughly insightful. I don't suppose you take requests? Well, probably not. But I can't help but ask. I'm incredibly curious to see what you could do wiht the theme I've been wanting to see for months. Some have attempted, but no one has shown the depth of awareness your stories bring to bear. Definitely a favorite.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
I'd rather walk away and be done with it than live with the threat of losing you constantly hanging over me."

-This is the first time Snape has ever had someone care that much for him, ever. And he's wise enough to realize it, and to fight for her love, rather than silently letting her go.

(of course, it would have helped James and Lily if Albus hadn't betrayed them by keeping the Cloak for himself, but I expect Snape isn't thinking of that particular treachery).

The capture of the bad guy scene is rather hastily done, but the story itself is magnificent.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
My lord. I think Snape has recreated the medium for Pensieves.

And what a wondrous healing effect it has. One suspects _other_ people, not mentioned, have also shown up in the crowd of figures surrounding Snape, but we see only the benevolent ones. It's nice to see Albus gazing at Severus with warm emotions, instead of the ever-calculating Greater Good ones we normally directed at Snape.

Hermione should inhale it, too.

And her parents.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
Brilliant. Perhaps it's because Snape is a master of Occlumency. Perhaps it's because no Dementor can do anything more to Snape than he's done to himself (or had done to him. His comment about Dumbledore's protection of the Potters is quite relevent here. Not much good to go back to Hermione if it truly means her death.).

But...I am really looking forward to seeing what Lily's ghost has to say.

Maybe it's about time *she* asked for *his* forgiveness.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
Of course it's always Snape's fault for things going wrong. He's been carefully taught that all his life. And nobody, especially not Harry, is going to tell him that Lily was a shallow beyotch who would rather marry someone who told her 'Don't make me hex you, Evans" and dump her best friend because...well, because he existed.

But I do wonder what, precisely, Harry has to do with all this.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
Oh, what a lovely reunion. The phrase "with my body I thee worship" is what this wonderful lovemaking is all about.

Like the bit with the shower, though I expect 'big enough for two' only works if you're very intimate.

And...whyever would someone erase Lily? Perhaps Hermione ought to ask Harry where *he* has been lately.