Reviews for In Between
Darkswordsman Kirito chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
It's a good story...well written...I don't really like how you disapprove of this couple, but I'm not here to judge...I'm here to read your story...you shouldn't worry about flamers, or people that hate you...everyone has their own opinions, and I wish for people to except that...not everyone is the same...not everyone thinks the same...we wouldn't be human if we all thought the same thing...anyway...I like the story...I hope you write happier stuff later
RG2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Things that will never be okay:

-Rape
-Monday mornings
-this fic
EmOgIrLaUrA chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
this was so sad!

still i loved it! :)

but what's the song's name?

i really liked it!
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
well, im going to be honest, i personally like Sena/Suzuna, but i do have to admit that you wrote a good fic,

i am also glad that you didnt write Suzuna out to be a total bitch out of your own dislike, so for that i thank you, and the reason im writng this Review is because i saw some of the other reviews that were flaming you, and i believe that you deseve some credit for something good that you did, so great fic, and dont listen to those close minded assholes who cant appraicte a good story, they're probably the type of people who stand at their window in their boxer's, eating a bowl of ceral, while watching little kids play XD
XeroBlitzAce chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Even though I love Suzuna/Sena and I was reluctant to read this fic, I loved it and I'm glad I did, I loved how it's something that could happen if they actually got together, it was very realistic.

And even though you dislike Suzuna I'm glad you didn't portray her as a slutty character like I've seen in other fics where the author doesn't like a particular character.

Some of the reviewers sound very closed minded and immature, basically saying 'if you don't like what I like you suck.' Anyway I hope none of their childish reviews get to you.
Mt749 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Tch. I read some of the reviews, kind of cruel if you think about it.

Personally, I like this story. I'm not all for Sena/Suzuna, though not exactly opposed. The way you described Sena made me think, "Hey, that could actually happen!" Sena does tend to unconditionally care and he does love football that much.

Don't let others get you down.
Cherry-Starburst chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I don't know if it was just me, but I found a lot of this story confusing, although it was good, and I thought the lyrics (were they lyrics? I'm not sure) were quite fitting.

And it's weird that people are flaming you for not liking Sena/Suzuna and writing a fic based off this dislike. What's wrong with writing a fic for a personal reason? Or maybe I'm not getting the whole picture, there seems to be some major overreactions here...

Hope you keep writing, I love your Eyeshield fics, especially Thread :)
rotten camellia chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
You can't do this after all...

Just because a personality reason and you made this fic.

So childish
Flamers chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Listen, you, fucking author! You're is very disgusting! You made this fic just because a personal reason? Better you made another fanfic if you just made people angry! Remember this, you, fucking author!
apelilly chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I very much liked your story. It's almost the exact same way I see their relationship going. I don't mind Suzuna at all though she is a bit of a pushy girl (i suppose there are a lot of pushy characters in Eyeshield 21 though lol) but my friend and I discussed that if they were to get together, we don't think it would work out in the end. Sena seems like the type that would focus the majority of his time on football and if he had a relationship with someone, it would definitely come later.

Anyway, I don't want to ramble so I'll just say that I thought your story was well written and it seemed very real for Sena and Suzuna both, in my opinion. Hope to read more of your stuff. :) Great work!