Reviews for Labyrinth
huge sg1 fan chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
i'm really intrigued by this story. i really hope you plan on finishing it. its great so far and i would really love to find out what's gonna happen to ryan. hope you update soon :)
Chris Pine Fan chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Aw good story, i hope that nothing happens to anyone & that Eric comes back into the story, hope Ryan will be ok, continue soon please!
cmwinner chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
you've got me intrigged! can't wait for more!
Gooniegirl3333 chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Wow, you touched base with so many great points about Ryan. My heart cringed at Horatio's realization of how Ryan deals with his problems, how much crap he's been through, and the scary thought that one day he might not be able to get back up. Great moment!

This is getting really exciting!
Gooniegirl3333 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Dude! Amazing! I could feel Ryan's paranoia! :: chills :: Can't wait for more!
Hobby-Writing chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Looks so far like this could be a interesting story. Its well written and I'm interested in seeing where it goes from here.
Ladygreysun chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Well, that was rather intriguing ;) I hope whatever interrupted Horatio isn't too horrible (though with their job you never know, and it seems like the text he got was rather unnerving.

Who was that girl Ryan was watching?

Why didn't anyone notice his behavior? Or did they?...Ah so many mysteries ;)

I hope you'll be able to update on Friday as you said- I know what you mean aboit life being a git, it tends to do that when you're in college too.:p

Good luck!
Gooniegirl3333 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Such a great start! I'm intrigued and excited to read what's next!
Ladygreysun chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Hey! I really liked this start, and yes, for a first-timer it's'good! Although I spotted one little mistake when you wrote "Ryan ginned" I suppose

You wanted to say "grinned". Other than that, it was an interesting chapter, and I can't wait to read more of it!

Please update!
1zippy chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Please continue! LOVE THE STORY! (sorry forgot about caps :D )

Hope you update soon!
thranduils.sass chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Wow. For a first timer that was extremely good! I can't wait for more!