Reviews for What Sam Knows
Hunnique chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Wow. Just wow. This was beautiful, my dear, with flawless characterizations. Brava!
East5 chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
The way season six should have been introduced. Squee and fuzzies all around. Well written from all three perspectives. I especially liked that Cas didn't become detached from the boys lives, but was portrayed as an angelic, caring individual. Thanks for the heartwarming,

-East
9Tiptoes chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
I love your characterization of Castiel. He sees himself as one of the family. And feels like he learned from the boys. I'm glad you showed him this way. I'm happy that he's back w/ 6.03 by I was kind of sad that he hadn't followed up on either of the boys or at least they haven't told us that he has.

Are you going to do a chapter 4? (closes eyes and prays)
9837281933210 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
oh my gosh i feel so stupid i didnt even notice the multiple chapters! *facepalm* im so glad this had a happy ending, this is an amazing story, its so cute and sad and im so happy .

you made me cry
cold kagome chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
AWWWWE.. CAS IS AWESOME.. FOR PUSHING SAMM TO GO TO DEAN/... LOL

LOVE IT
jwmalta chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
perfect reunion. love cas always, and you get him and angels as good as you get the winchesters. love the idea of castiel keeping some human manners and cuss words in his vocab... grounded yet heavenly. now we are left hanging... what is the conversation? what happens next? are you going to leave us hanging? Dean is going to be pissed, right? grateful but violently mad at Sam for holding back unilaterally. Do tell..
jwmalta chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
perfect parallel with sam's side, with first chapter of this story.

the scene with psychic priceless, funny, telling and true to form.

write on, masterful one!
jwmalta chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Loved the scene and parallelism of brother interactions. you have an easy way of writing with pace and detail, yet emotion too. you really "get" the inner space and dynamic of both dean and sam. write more and more... your fans await.
Visionairy chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Oh, thank you sooo much, you made my day! I loved this chapter (as well as the two before), but I really enjoyed Castiel trying to convince Sam to let Dean know he was back. I loved Cas' line, "Castiel shook his head, looked at Sam until Sam looked back at him. "You're an idiot." lol

I particularly liked the way Cas explained it to Sam, "Sam nodded. "Whatever. Listen, are you sure you're right about this 'hole' business? Cause, to me, Dean looks happy. He looks rested and...just, happy. He hardly ever looked like that when he was around me."

And, here we have it, Castiel thought.

He moved to stand directly in front of Sam. "Sam, what you and your brother endured these past few years, it would have broken almost any other humans on your planet. The pain, the sadness and betrayal, all around you, all the time. It was unrelenting, unending. Your brother was tired. He was weary and heartsick and confused and frightened. He was all of those things. But, so were you."

That was very well written! I loved it! Thank you so much for adding the final wonderful chapter! (Next, maybe from Dean's POV after he finds Sam.) Okay - okay - I'll give you a rest. lol .. a short one. : )
zuimar chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
I just love Castiel in this chapter! He supports team Winchester all the way, I'm glad he was able to get Sam to reunite with Dean!
sentarla chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
This was fantastic! I am so sorry to see it end. I nearly had tears in my eyes in the end. Would have love to have seen deans reaction with Sam at the door. Thank you do much!
sentarla chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
supernaturaldh chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Loved this one. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hope the shows something like it.
cookjar chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
AWWW yea. Thanks for that. That was exactly what I was hoping for. Loved the line "But you feel like shit now." I can only hope the reunion on the series is written as well. I can't believe I am actually nervous about it. O well. Very well written. I'll be looking for more of your writing in the future. Take care.

Cookie
CalamityJim chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
That was awesome! Oh my goodness! Simply amazing. I may or may not have cried at Cas's emotional speech . And your motivations for the characters were brilliant. Wonderful job. Simply wonderful.