Reviews for What Sam Knows
CD9800 chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Supernatural Fanfiction Monthly AwardsAugust
This story was a pleasure to read. It was thoroughly engrossing and captured the essence of each character and their emotions brilliantly. Offering a happy alternative to the canon events, this is truly a marvellous story. Well done
Cimamango chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Supernatural Monthly Fan Fiction Awards Review August 2016:

This was an enjoyable and well written character study. It was well plotted and structured, making it an easy and engaging read. I particularly liked Dean's perspective, which I thought you captured very well. Thanks so much for writing.
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review - August 2016

What a delightful story! I really liked that it was told in three parts, from the perspectives of Sam, Dean, and Castiel. The switch between Sam and Dean's lives, both before Sam's sacrifice and after, was very heartbreaking. Sam went from trying to escape hunting, to living it full time, and being scarily good at it. Dean went from being a fantastic hunter, to being a fantastic significant other to Lisa and father figure to Ben, complete with BBQs and soccer games. Yet, you showed how parallel their lives were in their unhappiness, because they were lacking the presence of each other. Your switch to Castiel's perspective for the final chapter was a great addition to provide a complete circle to the story. I liked how Cas retained certain human aspects, and how he realized that some of them only worked when he was on the human plane and not in Heaven. I also enjoyed how much your Castiel understood Sam, and knew just how to convince him to finally see Dean. This was a very well put together story.
Hunnique chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Wow. Just wow. This was beautiful, my dear, with flawless characterizations. Brava!
East5 chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
The way season six should have been introduced. Squee and fuzzies all around. Well written from all three perspectives. I especially liked that Cas didn't become detached from the boys lives, but was portrayed as an angelic, caring individual. Thanks for the heartwarming,

-East
9Tiptoes chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
I love your characterization of Castiel. He sees himself as one of the family. And feels like he learned from the boys. I'm glad you showed him this way. I'm happy that he's back w/ 6.03 by I was kind of sad that he hadn't followed up on either of the boys or at least they haven't told us that he has.

Are you going to do a chapter 4? (closes eyes and prays)
9837281933210 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
oh my gosh i feel so stupid i didnt even notice the multiple chapters! *facepalm* im so glad this had a happy ending, this is an amazing story, its so cute and sad and im so happy .

you made me cry
cold kagome chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
AWWWWE.. CAS IS AWESOME.. FOR PUSHING SAMM TO GO TO DEAN/... LOL

LOVE IT
jwmalta chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
perfect reunion. love cas always, and you get him and angels as good as you get the winchesters. love the idea of castiel keeping some human manners and cuss words in his vocab... grounded yet heavenly. now we are left hanging... what is the conversation? what happens next? are you going to leave us hanging? Dean is going to be pissed, right? grateful but violently mad at Sam for holding back unilaterally. Do tell..
jwmalta chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
perfect parallel with sam's side, with first chapter of this story.

the scene with psychic priceless, funny, telling and true to form.

write on, masterful one!
jwmalta chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Loved the scene and parallelism of brother interactions. you have an easy way of writing with pace and detail, yet emotion too. you really "get" the inner space and dynamic of both dean and sam. write more and more... your fans await.
Visionairy chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
Oh, thank you sooo much, you made my day! I loved this chapter (as well as the two before), but I really enjoyed Castiel trying to convince Sam to let Dean know he was back. I loved Cas' line, "Castiel shook his head, looked at Sam until Sam looked back at him. "You're an idiot." lol

I particularly liked the way Cas explained it to Sam, "Sam nodded. "Whatever. Listen, are you sure you're right about this 'hole' business? Cause, to me, Dean looks happy. He looks rested and...just, happy. He hardly ever looked like that when he was around me."

And, here we have it, Castiel thought.

He moved to stand directly in front of Sam. "Sam, what you and your brother endured these past few years, it would have broken almost any other humans on your planet. The pain, the sadness and betrayal, all around you, all the time. It was unrelenting, unending. Your brother was tired. He was weary and heartsick and confused and frightened. He was all of those things. But, so were you."

That was very well written! I loved it! Thank you so much for adding the final wonderful chapter! (Next, maybe from Dean's POV after he finds Sam.) Okay - okay - I'll give you a rest. lol .. a short one. : )
zuimar chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
I just love Castiel in this chapter! He supports team Winchester all the way, I'm glad he was able to get Sam to reunite with Dean!
sentarla chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
This was fantastic! I am so sorry to see it end. I nearly had tears in my eyes in the end. Would have love to have seen deans reaction with Sam at the door. Thank you do much!
sentarla chapter 3 . 9/13/2010