Reviews for VanDread The Fox
WhiteFangDarkClaw chapter 7 . 8/14
Please continue.
FeelGood025 chapter 8 . 5/13
Needs a new chapter Good story
sealkid3 chapter 5 . 3/12
You have someone sneaking in and taking Naruto's place lol.

As the virtual Vanguards tripped and stumbled over one another, Jura became disgusted and left her simulator.

"I've had enough! Why can't this machine move with more elegance? I'm out of here!" With that she quickly exited the room in a huff.

Kyo shook his head in disappointment. Though she didn't know it herself, Kyo could tell that Jura had good potential as a Vanguard pilot or a Mobile Suit pilot, though she lacked the skill, experience, and lastly the patience. He then had to admit that she was still one good pilot and not a bad looking one either. He quickly shook his head to steer clear of those thoughts before they would go to rather indecent areas. He directed his gaze to the other remaining pilots.

Also watching the pilots' performance via pulse monitors, Duero nodded as he then checked the statistics on the pilots as they continued their training.

"Looks like I'll be needed at the bridge."

And here as well

She then touched her lips and began then to wonder on just HOW did Naruto withstood the food she had doctored and if he was not lying that he had eaten much spicier food than that one.

The enhanced Vanguard and the drop-ship began to make fiery reentry paths into the planet as they moved through the atmosphere. As soon as they passed through the clouds and cooled down, the drop-ship broke apart, letting its cargo experience freefall for a period of a few seconds. The Vanguards then deployed umbrella-like devices to float all the way down to the surface.

Inside his Vanguard, Kyo watched the ground approach through the main viewer-screen. He had already decided to upgrade Freedom's OS but he had to do it quick, Freedom whipped up it's own small sandstorm when it landed on the surface.

And here as well

"For the love of common sense! Look! Either go and find Meia right now and get her back here so we can leave or we can all stay here and lose everyone! Now get moving Barnette, we don't have all day!"

Jura's friend growled irritably, but realized the truth of Naruto's words. She then went off in search of Meia, while Kyo and the others readied themselves for the new battle.
shinkenger chapter 8 . 1/29
next chapters please
ZERO chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
the way,can Naruto use his chakra armor in space?
DemonFiccer chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
This is an excellent story, and I find it kind of sad that it hasn't been updated in well over a year. I hope this gets updated soon like the Curiosity's Reward story. Considering the anime it's involving, this definitely is a good way to mix the two together.
NaruKyuubi101 chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Great story sofar hope you start wrighting again soon and update it.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
I really want to see how you are going to pair up Naruto with, and I can't wait until he meets the guy that knows about men and women who literally abused Hibiki very badly in the series.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I really want to see this fic get updated when you can because Vandread is a very interesting series, and having Naruto adjusting to such high technology, and the separation of genders is actually very interesting, and how did Naruto become such a pervert because he was never like this in the past because he is acting very similar to Jiraiya, and these women are very dangerous to perverts remember they don't like men to begin with.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
I am thrilled about this story because having Naruto in this story by himself changes the dynamics of this crossover completely around because he is totally different from Hibiki, and he can take care himself not only in the Vandreads but also in close combat against anybody but how will he be able to handle being in a ship with such beautiful women, and Jiraiya's corruption of Naruto will show itself in this story but he better be careful these women are rather dangerous.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is a rather interesting story because you are making Naruto replace Hibiki from Vandread, and remember this story takes place in the future but how can Naruto adapt himself to this level of technology but one thing at least is that he can take care himself in combat against anybody but can he handle a world that men view women as monsters, and women likewise view men.
Minato 1 chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Awesome chapter,definitely love the pervert duo combination of naruto and kurama
uscias chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Please update soon.
omega677 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
please continue, this is very interesting and is just getting good.
Shadowprice chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
this is god you should make more