Reviews for VanDread The Fox
shinkenger chapter 8 . 1/29
next chapters please
ZERO chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
the way,can Naruto use his chakra armor in space?
DemonFiccer chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
This is an excellent story, and I find it kind of sad that it hasn't been updated in well over a year. I hope this gets updated soon like the Curiosity's Reward story. Considering the anime it's involving, this definitely is a good way to mix the two together.
NaruKyuubi101 chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Great story sofar hope you start wrighting again soon and update it.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
I really want to see how you are going to pair up Naruto with, and I can't wait until he meets the guy that knows about men and women who literally abused Hibiki very badly in the series.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
I really want to see this fic get updated when you can because Vandread is a very interesting series, and having Naruto adjusting to such high technology, and the separation of genders is actually very interesting, and how did Naruto become such a pervert because he was never like this in the past because he is acting very similar to Jiraiya, and these women are very dangerous to perverts remember they don't like men to begin with.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
I am thrilled about this story because having Naruto in this story by himself changes the dynamics of this crossover completely around because he is totally different from Hibiki, and he can take care himself not only in the Vandreads but also in close combat against anybody but how will he be able to handle being in a ship with such beautiful women, and Jiraiya's corruption of Naruto will show itself in this story but he better be careful these women are rather dangerous.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is a rather interesting story because you are making Naruto replace Hibiki from Vandread, and remember this story takes place in the future but how can Naruto adapt himself to this level of technology but one thing at least is that he can take care himself in combat against anybody but can he handle a world that men view women as monsters, and women likewise view men.
Minato 1 chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Awesome chapter,definitely love the pervert duo combination of naruto and kurama
uscias chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Please update soon.
omega677 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
please continue, this is very interesting and is just getting good.
Shadowprice chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
this is god you should make more
maso250 chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I like this story a great deal, please update it.
The Dark Knight67 chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why, why did have to be.
Kittens Kat chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR COMPUTER AND I REALLY AM LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR STORIES! THANK YOU!