Reviews for Loving You Against My Will
JayLaw chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I liked it. I know the speach seemed ooc, but I like how u got him so desperate that he had no choice but to spill it. It worked for me. :)
-J
Eve chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Just like a man. Doesn't know what he's got or if he wants it 'til another man wants to screw it.

Also, loved Logans speech. It was a bit OOC and obviously practiced. But a damn good speech. If the man of my dreams said that to me, there'd be no pulling me down from cloud nine.
Eve chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Loved the fic! I never was a big Rogan fan, more of a Romy/Orogan fan. But now I'm getting into it. Just wanted to let you know that Wolverine's claws are actually extra bone. HE was born with them. The adamantium was then fused with his skeleton, claws, and that is why they look like knives. So now they're practically indistructable. I may be a nitpicker, but books/shows/movies that aren't like the orignal are kinda my pet peeve. Keep on writing! I like your work.
MidLifeCrisis chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I wouldn't say OOC, maybe long-winded at the end. In X1, the dialog between Logan and Marie on the train was somewhat along those lines. Logan has a very big, mushy heart but it takes the right circumstance and right person to bring it out.

I will ding you for the scene where Xavier and others intervene. Mature adults are simply not going to behave that way. I could see a private, one-on-one conversation between Logan and Charles. I also see Logan telling Charles to butt out.

All in all, it's not a bad little one-shot.
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 1 . 9/3/2010