Reviews for The Relative Position of Celestial Bodies
MrsJeck chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
The most brilliant 1 shot fic I've ever read to date. The flow is so perfect from the laying down angles to the talks. It shows how they got closer, emotionally and physically. The wordings are suble and simple but conveys great and powerful emotions. Great!
Lioness1988 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
A delicate, careful, and beautifully written narrative. Good focus, good dialogue, and nice imagery. Thank you.
Awakening5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Just a fantastic read. Loved the building relationship, as they steadily grew closer physically and emotionally. You give a great voice to both Harry and Ginny!
blue-box-quidditch chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Very sweet and very... them.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
so sweet and fluffy
bluecherryontheroof chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
My goodness, that was so cute. The best part though is that its fluffy with some substance.
Ginevra-Potter98 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Beautifully written!
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Wonderfully crafted story of the two of them becoming closer and closer. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Impressed-Anon chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I really love this story. I like how it takes it slowly, remembering that Harry has just lost Sirius and wouldn't want to gallivanting about with his best friends little sister. I also like that it's not AU, as it often is with HarryGinny fictions set before Half Blood Prince. I love your style of writing - really easy to follow and read. I could go on but I'd just be listing every last aspect of this story and congratulating you on it. ("I like the way you use sentences, and correct punctuation!") But it was truly brilliant. Really lovely read. Thank you - Keep it up! :)
redheadgin chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is one of my favorite H/G stories. I reviewed it before in livejournal, but alas I don't often had time going to lj now, so finding you here in - Just added you in my Author alert. Keep on writing please :)
B. Bohon chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was amazing you are a great writer and i loved this story it was very sweet and i loved how it all happened very slow and naturally, it felt very real! I wish that you could have continued this story but at the same time i think it would ruin the whole effect, i guess i just didnt want to stop reading. You are truly a great writer and i have loved all your stories!
flagamuffin chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
You can really write. Enjoyed as always.
111lala111 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Well it was completely mesmerizing..i loved it. I m just disappointed that jk didnt give much importance to the development of harry ginny relationship. I mean come on he is the main lead, his love life deserves to be highlighted..!
edwardsstalker253545 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I LOVED THIS! I have spent the day reading most of your Harry and Ginny fics and I have to say this by far my favorite for so many different reasons. It was so sweet and innocent but you somehow aloud them to passionate at the same time. I really wish this would have been extended but I think it might have ruined the peaceful innocent nature, because this is truly perfection and anything more might have tarnished it. I enjoyed this so much thanks for writing.
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
That was BEAUTIFUL! Great story :)