Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Hybridization
im2lazy4aname chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
i cant edit my story new contact and since you are on my story alerts list i am telling you.
Mcv chapter 16 . 11/21/2010
I'm sad to see it end, but you did a very good job. I didn't see a lot of the stuff that happened coming. You did a great job with the story over all. It had a lot of twists and turns, but you didn't leave any unanswered questions at the end. That is something that I like a lot. I look forward to read the sequel if you make one.

Mcv chapter 14 . 10/28/2010
Great chapter! I was wondering were Kudamon was during the chapter, but I guess he was hanging out with Kotemon. Is Kudamon going to go with Alex to the digidestine's world?

Keep up the great work!

Mcv chapter 13 . 10/17/2010
Great chapter! I like that your adding in the supernatural stuff, and not just focusing 100% on the digimon aspect of the story. It helps give a break from the constant digimon related attacks/happenings.

If you know of anyone that has made drawings of your characters let me know. I would like to see them, or post a link on your author page. Thanks!

The Spirit club sounds like it would be fun to read about.

Questions: Are the digidestine going to be leaving, or are they staying? Are we going to meet anymore gatekeepers? Did TK's alt form have wings, you didn't really say? Are we going to learn what the white card does, besides pay for thinks, soon?

Keep up the great work!

Mcv chapter 12 . 10/12/2010
Great chapter! So Kudamon and Alex aren't partners anymore? What happen to his Cu Sith powers?

Interesting plot making him lose his memory, and making him mostly a digimon. I'm interested in where your going to go with it though. Also, why did you have Takato and Guilmon in Crimson Mode, that was the only major problem I had with the chapter.

Keep up the GREAT work!

Mcv chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
So Hikari and TK are Gatekeepers. Also what was Omnimon's problem, he normally wouldn't endanger innocents like that, and he was kind of being an ass. I didn't think that he would be so against biomerging, since Agumon and Gabumon have really strong relationships with their partners. I can't what to see what Kari and TK are Gatekeepers of.

Keep up the awesome work!

Mcv chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
Good chapter. I can't wait to read about the other Tamers reactions to Rika being a gatekeeper. Are we going to be seeing any more gatekeeper popping up in the up-in-coming chapters? Also,, are the Adventure group going to be making an appearance in the Tamers world soon?

Keep up the GREAT work!

XTitaniumX chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
For ur infomation, Nerfertimon is the Angel of light not light of smiles(laughs)
Mcv chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
Good chapter. So, your planning on Daemon making another reemergence? Is he going to be like an evil Gatekeeper?

The Silent Insomniac chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
I like the premise. It's a refreshing take on the digimon-human hybrid concept, and fics like that are relatively few compared to the vast number of romance / generic adventure fics out there.

While you keep claiming that you "don't write for an audience" but for yourself, the fact of the matter is, you are still putting it up here on FF.

I like the premise, yes, but the story? Sorry but I see it as one recklessly made with many elements jammed within as the story goes through, elements such as the whole "Gatekeeper" thing and the sudden intrusion into the Adventure continuity. And now there's Rika turning into a hybrid as well?

It strikes me as unplanned, uncoordinated, and unfortunately, that results to a mediocre or even subpar plot. Having an excellent control over one's preferred style of writing (3rd person omniscient/limited, 1st person, 2nd person) could've helped you somewhat, and yet you obviously still need practice and some improvements in your writing style. (One example is the way you structure character-to-character dialogue; another would be the way you write: to me it looks more like a report than one of descriptive narration.)

Personally I would restart the story. Improve the narration. Wrest control over the overall storyline and what major events have to undergo as you write each chapter one by one. You wouldn't even have to worry about the canon characters changing since their actions in the rewrite would reflect the way you interpreted their personalities.

Of course, since you already have invested some time and effort into making this and probably won't even consider a rewrite, the least you could do is plan your chapters/storyline a little more thoroughly so abrupt elements like Rika's hybridity and Alex's ice-related abilities won't surface without warning. Improvement in the actual prose I expect to come in time.
Mcv chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Cool chapter. So is Takato going to become a Gatekeeper for the Digital Hazard? how many Gatekeepers are you planning on having? Also, are you planning on adding any of the other digimon seasons/manga? Keep up the great work!

Mcv chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Very interesting chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next.

Mcv chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Good chapter. I look forward to reading about the Digidestines reactions to Alex/Kudamon and the Tamers biomerging. It should be interesting. Also, why wouldn't Kari be able to trust people back home?
Mcv chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Good chapter. I think your the first person to make Rika's mom so controlling and against digimon. It's very interesting , are their, Kudamon and Alex's, digital cores going to keep merging as they get older? I look forward to the next chapter!

Mcv chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Good chapter! Are you going to do a crossover with 02? So, the Omnimon was Tai and Matt's partners, and that Magnamon isn't Davis's Veemon?

I like your addition of one of the Olympus Twelve. They are rarely used in fanfiction. Do you plan on using more.

Also, I would like to offer my assistance if you need help with coming up with ideas. You don't have to, but I just thought I'd let you know.