Reviews for The Dark Crystal:The Journey of the Crystal Shard
Light Seeker 001 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Actually, there was a novelization. A C H Smith wrote it.
Fablespinner chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
You should probably read the book. Yes, there is a novel by A.C.H. Smith there are also three compendium books by Brian Froud. The artbook The World of the Dark Crystal. That gives superb details of the planet and creatures. Many of the places you made up names for already have names and backstories. There are also now two new books. The creation myths of Thra. Which gives even more back history of The Dark Crystal. I'm sure you'll love the books and fill in the blanks of the movie.
KiraJenLove chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Nice introspection into Kira's mother. I also had wanted to write something that would shed more light on the parents of Jen and Kira (whom we know little or nothing about) which is why I wrote "Ghosts".

Awww, the cute little ferret!
KiraJenLove chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Nice job adding some insights to the Prologue. Are you going to write more? On another note, be careful not to plagiarize. It's OK to use lines from the film, but it's even better to rephrase them in your own words, or, as you have done here, add details and insights between the lines.
IceQueen93 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Ok I apologize that I misspelled piece, its supposed peace, lol sorry about that, I intend to add more as soon as I can, the rest of it will have all the lines from the movie as well, but also some added to it, as well as the thoughts of Jen and Kira. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it :) God Bless you all.