Reviews for First Things First
ebs45 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
This story was so adorable and sweet. It just makes me wish there were more Jaspers in the world. If only all men cared as much as he did, because I know that not all guys care about being gentle for a girl's first time. Thank you for sharing this with us and this has definitely become one of my favorites.
Thanks again,

Ebony
cband chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I love this story! Its Amazing!
:D
:D
JegGlad chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
How can Edward be Jaspers best friend AND Alice's twin, when Alice is a year younger than Jasper?
Strae chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Aw, this was so cute :) A & J were both adorable.
TheBookAddict chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Awww, I loved this story! D
Karkoolka chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
love it, and Jaspers Pov was incredible :-D
CharliDenae chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
OMJ! This was an amazing story. It was almost as though I was there! (*sigh* to be Alice...) Wonderful writing... so descriptive and real! Amazing!
Lee723 chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
OMG, OMG, OMG!

Gah, JPOV is even BETTER!

Dude, I was wondering WTF he was thinking and that first time lemon was lovely ;)

LOL'ing Princess Jasmine! That is pure WIN, bb!

*clicks favorite* ;)

xoxo

Lee
Lee723 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
DUDE! I completely and absolutely LOVED this!

I'm a sucker for a little Jalice. *sigh*

xoxo

Lee
kirmit chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
God I loved this... it was soooooooo perfect.

loveitloveitloveitloveit.
PoppedTheP chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
very perfect high school hook up writing and lovely love.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
LOVE it. :D

Jasper RULES. Love the fact they were totally oblivious to each others feelings...it makes a change. Normally Alice and Jasper are together from the beginning, they are automatically together...so I really really really like this :)
Stephycats7785 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Loved Jaspers Pov great job!
Nicoconsd chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Ahhhh young high school love... how crazy it can be :)

I loved how Bella mentioned her Dad cleans his guns on the weekend. that had to be one of my favorite parts of the movie :)

And Emmett hearing the whole bathroom thing is so perfect you just have to giggle. And how cute are the love birds. Too cute! I was impressed they did it in the tub cause ya know sex in water can be tricky... ;) but there is nothing like a great jacuzzi tub to work out the kinks :)
futuregirl1709 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
I loved this story so much! Jasper is really sweet and sensitive. I'm an Edward fan all the way, but this Jasper definitely gives him a run for his money ;) Ow, and those Emmett remarks cracked me up big time!

You wrote this really well and it made me smile nonstop. Too bad it's not a couple of chapters longer.. or three.. or four.. Ow well, you get the point:)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »