Reviews for Burdens Which Allow Us To Fly
yenyen76 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Nice AU! Enjoyed reading it.
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
That was really sad and sweet and nice
bones fan101 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
So amazing love it got every point just wow!
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was Amazing! I loved how the story transitioned over the course of their lives. :)
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
CUTE! :D I like how this fic details their whole life until pretty much the present. I also thought it was creative that you gave her a different nickname, although Bones is still Booth's name for her.
Laivine0283 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I loved your story, and I think would be really awesome if made a novel out of it!

Thanks for sharing with us!

xoxo
Alonzo Anonymouse chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow, I really loved this story! I'm fangirl squeeing in my head right now over it. I'd do it out loud if it wasn't 1 in the morning. lol I really enjoyed how their relationship progressed. Thanks so much for the alternate storyline.
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ngaw - that was perfect :)
ImAnEdWaRdGiRl chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
That was so cute, blue eyes, that's perfect and totally something Booth would come up with.
stephiet1973 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
First read this on your LJ, and I do adore it so! Beautiful take on AU. Anxious for more Scarecrow too, LOL ;).
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
That was an amazing story... one of the best I've read! Thank you :) x
catleft chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
wow, excellent story. I liked how you weaved all the different canon into the story.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Loved it!
jambled chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I thought this was awesome! Thanks for such a sweet fanfic. Really liked the Bren/Russ dynamics as well. I'm not a fan of B/B (one of the minority there!) but I liked this one.
Kira Nightshade 15 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
this was such a sweet story, it kinda reminds me of another story i read but that's okay!. Keep on writing those sweet sweet stories!