Reviews for Burdens Which Allow Us To Fly
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I love it! Definitely one of my favorites! I'd love to see a few one shots for the parts after they start working together, especially how he ended up hooked up to the machines, but also what happened between the time they got together to the time they got married. But I love it, great job!
skagengiirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This was really great! :D I loved it! :D
moonlighting.gatita chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
THAT WAS AMAZING! So much I want to say...but I won't bug you..

:D

Blue Eyes...love that name.
Kriti chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
oh this was really really nice!i wish it had been longer,particularly the second half and we got to read more of their lives together but thank you for putting it was a great read!i hope we get to read the extended version someday :D
harper83 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I'm so glad you decided to write this story and not put it on the back burner! It was just wonderful. Simply amazing!
meclone2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Nice AU! And Blue Eyes was a nice moniker, although I do miss Bones.
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Oddly cute. I like it. :D
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
For being abbreviated, I really thought you made it work. I'll admit I'm curious what it would have been like had you been able to follow through with your original intent. There were parts that were short that as a reader I would have liked to have seen longer or better explained...but that's life. Thanks for sharing!
boothiebabe chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
great job with this story it made me cry and it made me fall in love great job
LittleOriginalOne chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Loved it! Absolutely loved it! It would have been awesome to read this as a full blown novel length fic but thanks for sharing it & not leting it get back-burnered.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2