Reviews for These Years, They Burn Like Cigarettes
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Perfection. Absolute perfection.
anonymousvoice chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
really good story so far..i really hope you continue with it..i see that it's been a while since you updated it but maybe you could possibly come back to it? it's good writing..and i really am rooting for the show to bring fitz into the picture again with clare
Insideavoice chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Okay, so I really really really enjoyed this and it was so insightful and deep and really interesting about Fitz's personal life and all of that. Really really liked this (did I mention that already? Oh I did. Well, it's true) Thanks for writing!

P.S. I like the title. Clever. Deeeep.
CrazyLlama chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Love it
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is wonderful.

You created so much with so little for Fitz. It's beautiful. I'm so impressed. You shaped these two characters around the chaos of their lives.

This really just blew me away.
EverbodyLUVS chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
why'd u stop? update plz. this is so gooddddd
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I Love Dis About Clare & Fitz
autredufantome chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
You had better finish this! I spent an entire hour reading this, so there had better be more of your fantastic writing for me to read! Especially for this story. Nobody writes about Clare and Fitz this way, so please continue on and keep up the good work :]
Lizmny3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Love
NikkiaBaybie1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
You Should Finish This Story..It's So Good.!
a soft surrender chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
oooo. most definitely a favorite. please continue.
km chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I like it please write some more chapters.
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
WELL, I love this so far. SO, you should definitely continue with this! :~)

XOXO

~Anneryn
baylop chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wow. Your writing style is absolutely gorgeous...I probably would've enjoyed any pairing you wrote, but I have a soft spot for these two. Really, really wonderful.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Seriously this was so good. And to let you know how good, i'll just say that i've read a good amount of fan fiction before and i've never liked one enough to review it.

Fitz is my new favorite character and i love the way you're writing him and clare.

Please finish this!