Reviews for Not in public!
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Could you imagine the shock on their faces if it wasn't actually their house and a random family walked in on them? This is a sweet story though, I like it!
SasoDeiDanna chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Sasori? Getting a bit reckless there XD
Again, very well written, I love how you describe everything so perfectly 3
CookieDarkness chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I'm such a pervert : i've just noticed XD i read these thingz ALL THE TIME! what iz wrong with me? but OH WELL i juss wanted to say that this woz good! and i hav proof... (okay now i sound weird) i didnt mean it like that! DX anywayz the prooof iz that i'm really depressed at the moment and then wen i finished this i woz depressed again but WHILST reading this i actually smiled for once in my life! so yeh... just provez how awesome you are at writing stuff! .
1210theRose chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Fuck!

SO HOT! Yummy hehehe
AkumaNoDanna chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I LOVED the story, but there was just this one thing I wanted to comment on. Wanted... Just in case, I checked your profile first and found out that you're a BETA reader and 18! .''' Now I feel like a stupid arrogant minor (age 14 hehe, i read this on my birthday yesterday), trying to sound smart.

Deciding to collect all my courage and trying not to sound too repulsive, I just suggest that you wrote a little shorter sentences. Like, replacing a few commas with full stops. While reading the story, I couldn't help but think things like 'changing this letter to a capital and replacing this comma with a full stop would be a good idea'. The descriptions are all excellent, just this little thing.

And apologizing begins... now. I'm sorry! It's just what I thought! T_T Please do not hate me now.
Katy KaBoom chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I LOVED THIS!

In a real world situation i totaly see this as possible!

it was awesome!
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
FLAILSSSSSSS

soooo perfec 3
HatakeIruka526 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
AWESOME! I LOVE IT!
DeeaE chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
ku ku ku

sasori is such a closet perv
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
OMJ!this was HOT!*wiping nosebleed*
MistressUchiha210 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
lol X)
Michiyuki-sama chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
nice job! keep it upp
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Funny as hell. And one of the best exhib's I've read in a while. It's so cute how Dei is!
9837281933210 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
OMFG amazing. there were tiny parts of sentences that didn't flow and a typo here and there, but it didn't interfere with the.. uh... story. but yeah. this was an amazing... uh... story. or lack of. really cute.

and sexy