Reviews for A Simple Choice
rosesunshine chapter 1 . 4/10
Wow. Powerful words that brought a tear to my eye. A great character study of Tony as well as the Tony/Gibbs relationship. Very well written.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awesome!
WinifredONiel chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This is a terrific story of something that goes deeper than friendship - a true, deep connection between two human beings, each seeing the other for who and what they are, the good and the bad, and simply accepting it all. Beautifully written!
Very Special Lee chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This oneshot is perfection. I love the depth of Tony's and Gibbs' relationship which you describe so perfectly. And in all honesty, nevermind the head slaps and the harsh words, for me it was always obvious how fond Gibbs is of Tony and the other way round. Tony yearning for Gibbs' attention, looking up to him, believing into him.
I really love your OS. It was such a wonderful read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Lovely. .!
wytygr chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
i can't believe i haven't found this one-shot until today! this is a wonderfully written o-s. it devles into the depth that is Gibbs and Tony's friendship which makes the show and has carried it for 10 seasons now.

and Ducky needs a new dictionary because Ziva is the definition of a true narcissist. all tat crud about Tony taking on Rivkin out of jealousy was the excuse spotings of one very vain person; and a person like Ziva will not "get it" as many other reviewers have stated. she is selfish and selfcentered. and would, i think, toss any one of them under a bus to get what she wants.
jinxcat21 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
very sweet :)
AlexDN chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I love this story so much!
You should send this FF to NCIS TPTB to remind them what made NCIS so special: Gibbs/MH & Tony/MW.

juanita.eskubi chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
An incredible story, which I found thanks to a rec on LJ. A truly wonderful insight into Tony's character.
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Good story!
abenjamin chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Wow! I loved this. It is perfect. I have always thought Gibbs is like an iceberg - only 10% is above the surface. That he feels everything deeply, but doesn't show it. This story is a great example of that!
RuthLeilani chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Brilliant
kinatsurune chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Wow...that was just perfect. At first, I was tempted to skip the beginning because I was just curious to see how Gibbs would answer, but I'm so glad I didn't! It just made that one simple line all the more powerful. I really like how this fic is a perfect example of Gibbs' character, or at least how I perceive it - he considers things very deeply and passionately, but only lets a small hint of that show when speaking and interacting with others. Awesome awesome fic, I really enjoyed it!
arctict chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Loved your synopsis of Tony's time with Gibbs as he goes through the many ways he's a valuable trusted friend and senior agent. However the kicker for me was the one line answer to Ziva. Perfect.
AnnieBooker chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Excellent story. Great insight into Gibbs' feelings for Tony and his understanding of his team.