Reviews for A Simple Choice
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 3/4
There are no words I can use to properly express the pure, raw joy I felt in reading this. Thank you. Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece. It is the most beautiful NCIS fic that I have ever read. I love all the detail and description and everything. I hate the fact that Ziva made Gibbs choose between her and Tony. That has always been an unspoken rule in my household, that no one gets to make Mom and Dad choose between their kids. My sister and I have never disputed that, but I guess things were different between Ziva, Ari, and Tali. It's still not okay. But I digress.

This was, as mentioned previously, my new favorite fic on here. I cannot wait to read more of your stories, because I know that if they're even half as wonderful as this one, they'll be spectacular.
In fact, I think I'll go read them right now. I'll let you know what I think.
Ttyl,
Darth Becky 726
harini1010 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I just read your story.. It is exactly wat I wanted to express.. Gibbs is not shown to be a grump.. And Tony is treated like a joke sometimes.. wish they made an episode like this.. :-)
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This was so insightful
Drag0nst0rm chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Love this!
nancyschell chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
I don't think I ever read this before but I loved it.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Beautiful. 'Nuff said.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Wonderful!
redstickbonbon chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
If this one-shot isn't close to perfection, I don't know what is. This was a truly wonderful read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Fantastic story, just great! Loved the exploration into Tony and Gibbs' friendship and how much they meant to one another. Just a great story all around
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Loved this!
sallydeathhands chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I loved it! I also think think it's true. Gibbs has a closer friendship with Tony, than he does with McGee, (and Ziva, before she left), and now Bishop. He didn't even hesitate when Ziva asked to take one of them off the team. And you're right, Gibbs has lots of emotions…the way I see it, he just keeps them close to the vest.
rosesunshine chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Wow. Powerful words that brought a tear to my eye. A great character study of Tony as well as the Tony/Gibbs relationship. Very well written.