Reviews for A Marriage of Convenience
Unaccounted chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Ah, I really enjoy this! A cleverly written Real World AU that shows believable characterizations and originality regarding occupations, events, and relationships. It hasn't any bashing nor does it crowd the chapters with an excess of characters, both of which get on my nerves! The mysteries are also very skillfully played with.

All in all, I look forward to the next chapter! Who is Itachi's "Her" and why was he hiding away from his family? How do he and Hinata know one another? Will Uchiha genes be able to defeat Sakura's pink hair? Wait to find out!
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
this story is awesome! I can't wait for more!
Asterisk Blue chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
They fail at having a normal relationship. Not a typical fanfic at all. I like it.
Skyrere chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
this has been entertaining. :D
Skyrere chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
hehehe... awesome first chapter... I am hooked.
berryboom chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I had to read it all over again to understand. I'm glad you updated! loved their developing relationship. And the adorable way Sasuke is so hygienic and Sakura...lol.
ILoveSxS chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
I love it! This is cute and fluffy
ILoveSxS chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I like this!
SasuSakuKawaii chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Aaah! This is too cute! It's funny to see Sasuke so inexperienced and awkward in these romantic situations. Then Sakura turns form a confident woman into an innocent child around Sasuke. hehe It's funny to see them worry and obsess over the smallest things and the smallest actions and gestures. It's almost like it's two little kids in their first romantic relationship. So cute! haha Can't wait for the next chapter!
rawr chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
What an amazing fic! I adore the dialogue - and what's Itachi's story?
WarriorQueen124 chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Dude, this story is awesome! I love it, seriously! Sakura and Sasuke's relationship is so adorable. I love the role of Itachi and Hinata here. Naruto and Ino are self-expanatory, lol. I enjoyed reading it so far and I can't wait to see what comes up next! :)
Great job and keep writing! :D
berryboom chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
PLEASE DO CONTINUE THIS I HAVE A VAGUE IDEA BUT I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
berryboom chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
LOVING IT
berryboom chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Escargots, aren't they snails? Sak kidding me right?
berryboom chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
...Loving the Story so Far.
Sakura's logic made me die laughing.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »