Reviews for Harry's Holiday Hi Jinks
Great
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I've cheered Ginny on while she's telling Hermione off...love Ginny
riam chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
A lovely story. The shopping trip was hilarious!
Rosie chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Normally, I wouldn't read a story about HP and co going to USA, but this one of the better written ones... I had a wonderful 15 minutes reading it, so thank you.
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Another great piece
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I really enjoyed it!great work..
Dimcairien chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I'm thankful that whenever my family goes on vacation, 13 the last time everyone was together, it's pretty relaxed. We usually only have two to three places that we're scheduled to go. The rest is relaxing on the beach or doing extra things for fun.
anon chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
that was great really enjoyed that
Secrets4theunderground chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH! I loved this! It was cute, funny and dirty all in one. Seriously one of the best I've read :)
potthead chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
quidditchmum,you are a very intertaining JKRs characters justice. this was a well writenand very humourous story. well done
Unbeatable Beaters chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
OMG! This is just awesome!

I loved it!

By the way, I loved most of your stories!

Keep up doing it, you're awesome!

xoxox
RedHal chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
ROTFL! That was BRILLIANT! I especially liked when Ron noticed the 'shag' lessons on the timetable and the muggle superstore with it's 'magic doors'
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Aw... That was so sweet!
melissabear03 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aww! SO cute! Harry finally gets his vacation in Florida and little Teddy is adorable! Poor Hermione and her constant planning lol. Really well done :)
Shannxx chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Ah, this was amazing! I totally love it! It's the perfect harry potter whole family sort of fanfic. :D 3