Reviews for Cuffed
Ayshen chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
"Jesus, Elliot," she said, shaking her head. "You pay more attention to me and my life than you should."

"I know, Olivia," Elliot, the man in the living room said. "That's why I got divorced, remember?"

Adorable couple is adorable. I love the lighthearted moments, with the cute teasing that you infuse in the midst of angst or hotness.

looking at Olivia as if she was a priceless work of art. She was.

:swoon:

"Take 'em off," Elliot said with a shrug. "You'd get the asshole to confess in a heartbeat," he said with a gleam in his eyes. Olivia turned to look at him, and she gave him a glare that made him gulp.

The banter 33333

"It looks good with your other charm," he said. "I saw this and I had to get it. I mean, it's you. Tough and dangerous, but so delicate and incredibly beautiful."

OMG STOP. I want to go spoon my pillow. This is so sweet but not cheesy, and them and :flailing:

"I love you, Benson," Elliot whispered to her, a serious yet sad look in his eyes.

Olivia smiled at him. Her eyes twinkled as she whispered, "Right back atcha, Stabler."

Oh the babies. Lord. I just. They. Precious.

having just finished cuffing Elliot's hands to the headboard.

Brb, DYING.

He started thrusting into her faster, harder, kissing her as if it was the first and last time he would ever do it. He pulled away and saw her face, contorted in pleasure, and he whispered, "I love you."

Okay, done. Like, um, I just, cannot with you any longer. :boom: Spontaneous combustion. The pictures you paint are so fucking visceral and…sighs.

Elliot took them and chuckled. "Hers," he said. "We, uh, always use hers."

"I whipped that sucker out and studied it the minute you introduced me to Olivia,"

Lmao. Thanks, I needed that little bit of laughter to make me forget the slow, painful, throbbing death I’m experiencing.

"The key to my heart," Elliot interrupted. He held a diamond ring between his thumb and forefinger as he knelt in front of her. "Liv, will you marry me?" he asked.

:crying: Seriously, that moment. Ack, so beautiful.

"I've been a bad girl, Detective," she said, seductively. "I think you need to cuff me," she told him, yanking hard on the cuffs, pulling him toward her. "Read me my rights," she whispered.

Bye.

Done.

Gonna to go climb into the freezer.
LawOrderFan01 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Cuffed I would never have thought of this many uses for cuffs..but dang..elliot could cuff me any time and put me to bed ! :) Olivia is one lucky woman..to have a sexy man like elliot. I don't think there's nothing these two wouldn't do for each other. CUFF ME ANY TIME ELLIOT ! :)

Insomnia ok...all I can say is..ELLIOT STABLER could do what ever he wants to cure my insomnia ! do whatevea you want to me..you sexy beast of a man you :)

Craving I was speechless on this one..I would've never have thought up a scencrio that good for this word..absolutely sexy, and very steamy ! Olivia..you sure know how to make your man happy...I'd let him lick chocolate of me any time :)

Message this was too cute ! I love how they just choose to ignore every single call that came in ! especially when the messages got to kathy..wow. that's what I call primal calling LOL. Elliot sure knows how to use his body to make you forget your own name ? dang..no one wonder olivia's always on cloud nine..she's got a greek sex hunk ! :)

Hero This one about had me in tears. The way you definded hero is so true. A hero can be anyone you look up too. A mother is a special hero..she's the one who holds you went your hurt..takes care of you when your sick and patches you up when your hurt yourself. A police or anyone that you think is special..that's true..they will always protect you and keep you safe. To me our troops are very special..because they protect us every day and give is their uncondtional love..to keep us from harm. GOD BLESS USA.

Una Noche This story..is one I've read many times. It always embraces me with a different emotion each time. The way this story writes itself..captures the true pureness of Elliot and Olivia's Love. Cause love knows no bounderies. Even when they had to part..their hearts knew they were meant to be together. Although, it took them seven years..it was like nothing had ever changed. This story will capture your heart..and take you in and you will feel everything they feel. DO NOT PASS UP THIS OR ANY OTHER STORY BY THIS AUTHOR..SHE WILL TAKE YOU ON A JOURNEY THAT YOU YOURSELF WILL BE SURPRISED WITH. EMBRACE THEM AND LOVE THEM. THESE STORIES HAVE THE HEART AND SOUL TO DEFINE FAMILY AND COMMUNITY !

when olivia tells elliot about the necklace..that's one powerful scene..it shows you how much she loves him and truly knows her own heart..never will you be gripped by such emotions in any other stories than these :)

Wish simply to put on this one "a dream is a wish, that your heart makes" :o)

Three Minutes when you know instantly that you've met someone and all it takes is a couple of minutes..you know that your heart is really speaking for you. cause some times all it takes is a touch, a look, or even just a simple word..and you can feel what your heart truly wants :)

Honesty this story..is raw emotions of how the whole family feels about each other. the way the love between olivia and elliot shine..is just one thing out of a million that makes their love so strong and powerful. if you connect with this story..you will be taken on a journey..of love, family, friendship, heart break, and healing. it's one that in itself tells from the heart..not just words to be spoken. you feel every single moment. it's brillant, it's awesome, it captures what family is meant to be :)

Altnerative this story is intense..but a good intense..it will keep you on the edge of your seat..waiting to see what happens next. I for one..love the way maureen and olivia have bonded in this story. with the exception that elliot's mother tried to push olivia away from maureen to bond with her like a mother..i'm glad that elliot helped his mom see..that olivia wasn't trying to hurt maureen. but serena..geez. she never wants her daughter to find peace or even happiness. such a shame..especially when you don't realize what a true beautiful heart that she doesn't understand that her daughter has. hopefully..she will eventually come to terms and see it for herself.

Get Back man..do i love the way olivia done dean in this one. when she finally found out what he made fin do and keep everything from her about the man she loves. Dang olivia..go get'em girl ! this story was very hard at the beinging to see olivia going through what she had too..but if you really read it and get to understand it..it takes you on an emotional trip with her..to understand what it's like not being able to know the person you love and are in love is ok. it would be hard not know if they were hurt or even..coming back. thankfully..fin came to his senses and everything bought them back to who they were.

Workout Fin, Fin, Fin, boy. that man does love to talk..but you sure dont' talk about olivia that way ! what was he nuts ? HAHA. but boy..what a hot, sexy, steamy, awesome way to end a workout ! now..I can't wait to go to the gym and dream about elliot :)

Unadvoidable This story..like Una Noche..from beinging..till almost the very end of it now..takes you on a incredible journey of family, love, trust, and community. The way this story is woven..it's the purest of love and faith. It's hard to describe any of these amazing stories..in just few simple words. cause this author will spellbound you to every single story. I know that I for one..can't ever stop re-reading these. She writes from her heart every single time..and it just leaves you wanting more each and every time. It's always brillant, happy, intense, heart-felt, warm, beautiful, and just simply pure LOVE. that's what every story has in it..LOVE. it's all about how much two soulmates love and protect each other. no matter what the cost. if anyone doesn't feel that connected to any one of these stories..then something is truly wrong.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
awesomeness funny a little crazy and hot.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
ben.stasvu4ever chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I'm liking these, this one was funny, smutty and EO filled, loved it
sydneyariel chapter 1 . 9/3/2010

Bubbles - 3
bre chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
baby
destiellove17 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
hahaha, nice xD whoever told you to run with the word "Handcuffs" shoulda known what they were gonna get ;) lmfao, this is really good:) one of my favorite oneshots everrr, hahaha xD
jaasyluvsSVU chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
GREAT!

one word suggestio: Life
edge15684 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I loved it.
lynneb chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I loved it, thank you!

Just wanted to let you know, even though I haven't reviewed in a long time, that I have read every one of your updates, and I have loved them all.

Please, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Awww hahahaha I loved it! I tell you that a lot and it is always true! Great job!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
*cracks up* This one-shot was adorable and sexy all rolled into one! Loved the walk through their memories; that was a lot of fun! :o)

LOVED IT!

mandi *_*
bubblersparadise chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
really nice one shot, especially the stetoscope part!