Reviews for The Courting of Uchiha Itachi
NotAndreea chapter 9 . 3/9/2014
This was really great , such a shame you can't update it ...
Fher34 chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
Oh man. Oh man! That was so effing great! I want more :o my heart stops when I saw the end of the chapter :).
Please continue this awesome story xD it is hilarious!
the relationship between those two is great!
reneelg1963 chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
I am enjoying this story even though it has been quite some time since you have updated. Please reconsider the continuation of this story. It's wonderful...I LOVE ITACHI AND HINATA!
aurora0914 chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
this was awesome, but when will they married?
Ita-kun chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Mmmmm...

Are you planning on continue this?

Cause I love this story
The Purple Wox chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
I'm really enjoying this story! It's very amusing, and I enjoy the interactions between Hinata and Itachi.
SarahiNia chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Your story is absolutly adorable! I haven't read a cute and realistic Itachi and Hinata story and your was very refreshing! TenTen and Sasuke was a little werid but I love TenTen and her pregnent seft! very enjoyable to read and Sasuke being a brat is so funny! Can't wait to read more!(:
animelover00094 chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
this fiction is phenomenal. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. I really really really hope that you try to update soon. It would be a shame for such a great fanfiction to be wasted.
TachiAsh chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
really loving this story keep it up cant wait for the next chapters
Psych3d3lia chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
ohmygod. I love this story so much. ;-;
I havn't read much Itachi X Hinata but this is by far my most favorite.
THIS IS WAY MORE THAN I EXPECTED . c: I'm just like speechless.
Bless your soul for making this story happen. xD\

Julia
THEULTIMATEGREENBOSS chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Ohohoho, interesting
I love the ending -I'm eager to find out what happens in the next chapter!D
Great work!

-TUGB
ryuusei06 chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
omg, please update. . . soon. TT_TT
Passerby chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
This has been such a delight to read. Please update soon, pretty please, with a pineapple on top
risen truth ruthless lies chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
i honestly didn't think i would enjoy reding this, but i must admit your writing style has caught my attetion and i am very amused by this story. i find myself fond of it actually and hope you upate soon.
Saphira113 chapter 9 . 12/2/2011
Are we going to find out about how Neji feels about Tenten's leaving him?

And is Sasuke going to realize that Itachi getting married doesn't mean that he will be left behind?