Reviews for Please Come Back Home
addicted2fic chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
Please update when all is up abd running again! I'd really like a new chapter.
Jasmett chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
it sucks that your hard drive crashed and its doublely sucky that you lost all your school work an fanfic. atleast you can transfer all of your doc. to a new one, even if it does take a while. im just glad you didnt lose anything permentently. my home computer crashed almost regularly so i know how stressful it can be, i also learned early on that flash drives are my best friends D anyway hope everything gets transfer over without any trouble.
mkdircks chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
dont woory about it just take your time :-)
kkcnelson2002 chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
Oh that sucks, I hope you can recover all your files.
xmen4life chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
oooh good chapter? what comes next? update soon please! :)
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
very exciting! wonder what's gonna happen next! please update soon!
takara410 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Loved it cant wait for the next chapter
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
exciting chapter! yay for mara! hope you update again soon!
takara410 chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
I love it,tell me he kicks Jeans ass
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
i really like the story so far. please keep up the good work.
Jasmett chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
ahhh mara'a POV was so cute! please add more of those in they are just adorable D i hope marie backslaps that B*tch jean or better yet have mara pounce on her. just take her down!

Great chapter bytheway cant wait for more.
theisis70 chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
awesome chapter! i really loved the kittens pov, it was a sweet touch. it would be kick ass if her kitten attacked jean, so funny and i would wet myself. not cool jean that you attacked marie that you have been caught (at last) and logan wouldn't touch your skanky ass if you were the last woman on earth. i feel marie's pain when she saw logan go into jeans room, she had every right thinking the worst considering all that has happened. please update soon.
SharkGurl chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
I love the cat pov.
sorcerergirl90 chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
WHY? You're a meanie for the cliffhanger. Update soon!
kkcnelson2002 chapter 9 . 2/16/2011
So is there any hope that the cat will attack Jean? Maybe leave facial scars?
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »