Reviews for Please Come Back Home
kkcnelson2002 chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Jean is such a bitch. I loved the way you wrote about the kitty.
xmen4life chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
cool. i hope you update soon! :)
Jasmett chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
YES jean is goin down! lol so excited to read the next chapters
Ren-stranger chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
i really like this story! please update soon! i cant wait to see what happens next!
theisis70 chapter 8 . 2/14/2011
logan what a dumbass! always a faithful puppy to jean, it isn't till marie's pain and misery is right in front of you in black and white that you doubt the ice queen? *smacks him HARD upside the head* don't talk to jean talk to marie. great update and please update soon.
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
love the story, and can't wait for more. i hope rogue's letters explain exactly what jean's been telling rogue for the last 6 years about logan loving her and not marie, etc. that'll go a long way in explaining what's up. and from the way he ignored jean's passed out body, it might not be true that they've been having a psychic affair...please update soon!
Jasmett chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
first i just want to say that im sorry to hear about your mom i just found out my gran has lung cancer so i know its hard to deal with. second just want to say that your story is great D thanks for udatin an cant wait for the next one
kkcnelson2002 chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
I just found your story and really enjoyed it. I love when Marie dropped Jean and Logan just walked over her body!
takara410 chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
Id start with the very first one
tanya2byour21 chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
Jean is a bitch and I don't like her sorry had to say that. I really like this story so far and I can't wait to read more to find out what is going to happen in it. Keep up the great writing and post more soon.

Tanya
xmen4life chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
oh soooooo good! please,please,please,update soon! :)
takara410 chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
Love it babe please more
WestOfTheGlass chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
Sweet! That was absolutely awesome! :D Marie was pretty cool. Keep up the good work.
takara410 chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
love it babe please more
justme chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
not a bad story, though the title doesnt match with the plot much
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »