Reviews for Hot Pockets
IM GONNA DIE THIS WAS SO ADORABLE
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Really good job on this one-shot, loved it 3
Orcux chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh my. A fluffy story to warm me up on these chilly nights right before December! I must say, I'm absolutely in love with this story. Apollo's reactions were hilarious and a pleasure to read, while Phoenix's actions were... I'm not sure how to say this... uncharacteristically sexy. WHY WAS HE SO SEXY? I DON'T UNDERSTAND BUT I LOVE IT ANYWAY!

Anyway, thank you for sharing this wonderful little story with us! :D
angelwithabutt chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
so sweet :D I really like it
vodkaCanidae chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
That's adorable! Apollo is much too fun to tease XD Great work!
Blackwidina chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I'm not sure what it is about this particular story, but I think it's one of my favorites. I can't honestly think of anything that wasn't perfect. That being said, I've obviously been playing the games too long, because I just noticed a contradiction in your author's note: it claims this is rated NC-17 for sexual content when in fact *dramatic finger pointing* there's nothing of the sort!

Oh well. Doesn't need it, does it? This warmed me up in the cockles of my grinchy heart, and I thank you for writing it! _
oMANOo chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
wow what a nice short story, it's kind of funny that I just wrote one with similar characteristics before reading it lol.

I love how well written it is and it's AxP which makes it so much better. Hope to read a lot more from u.
DarkPhoenix567 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Another well written short story.