Reviews for Once Upon A Time
Sherixo chapter 4 . 2/3
This has got to be my fav so far :D
another.creative.lover chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Uwah.
Q wQ I personally love Sakura's dominating personality. It's a favorite of mine. And I actually find her very sweet.

Besides, I'm glad she managed to deck that stupid nastard of Sasuke and ruin his company. Screw being the bigger person at the end of a relationship
another.creative.lover chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IN LOVE
TOO CUTE
I'M WOUNDED HALP
another.creative.lover chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Omigod too cuuuuteeeee.
I wish I had a man who went out of his way to see me like that. So cute.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Ahh, that was so perfect.
I love the idea of forbidden love and with Itachi and Sakura, 'tis always forbidden. Beautiful.
Snow0Redemption chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Will you continue to update whenever you feel like it? I understand some people say their drabbles are completed because they're one shots, while others say they're completed because they won't be updating anymore. I wasn't able to figure out which side you were on. I'd like to stay alerted to possible upcoming one shots if there will be any.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
well, everyone knows sasuke is an ass, so i agree on that, and i just love the itasaku XD / makes me blush
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
moar
nanamisakurachan chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
THIS ONE WAS SOOOO DARN CUTE!

I was in a bad mood and I read this and I'm HAPPY!
nanamisakurachan chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
That was kind of cute xD
Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
So awesome! I hope you continue with more!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
dat was awsome!
Nebelschreck chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hey,
I really liked this one. I think its quite sad actually. Id love to read more about this situation the two are in. maybe you could think about a prequel and/or sequel. I would love to know more about those two and how their life was before and after this one shot.
Nebelschreck
Isis36 chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Loved this one. Reminds meof Pepper Potts and Tony Stark. Lol.
rebecca chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
Oh my god. That was so freaking amazing. That was so great! You are an amazing writer.