Reviews for Once Upon A Time
And So The Lion Fell In Love chapter 4 . 6/23
omg i love these they are so cute i would love to read more great job very well written and i love how itachi is not so sad he is actually happy in these stories
Limeberry chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I remembered hating this story when I read it as a young teenager because it was too complicated and dark but re-reading it now, I realized how much I actually like this. I can't believe it's been 5 years since I've read this. Love it.
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
This is super cute, I love all four of these so far! :D I'd like to see some more intimate scenes, not anything smutty if that's not your thing! But something a little... More. I like intense romance and these two definitely have that!
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Well, crap...
The number and sensing of emotions in this one-shot were just too deep, but mainly I had an odd feeling of helplessness and, in it's own way, it was extremely angsty. But it was soo good. Love it
TsubasaMei chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
This has got to be my fav so far :D
another.creative.lover chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Uwah.
Q wQ I personally love Sakura's dominating personality. It's a favorite of mine. And I actually find her very sweet.

Besides, I'm glad she managed to deck that stupid nastard of Sasuke and ruin his company. Screw being the bigger person at the end of a relationship
another.creative.lover chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IN LOVE
TOO CUTE
I'M WOUNDED HALP
another.creative.lover chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Omigod too cuuuuteeeee.
I wish I had a man who went out of his way to see me like that. So cute.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Ahh, that was so perfect.
I love the idea of forbidden love and with Itachi and Sakura, 'tis always forbidden. Beautiful.
Snow0Redemption chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Will you continue to update whenever you feel like it? I understand some people say their drabbles are completed because they're one shots, while others say they're completed because they won't be updating anymore. I wasn't able to figure out which side you were on. I'd like to stay alerted to possible upcoming one shots if there will be any.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
well, everyone knows sasuke is an ass, so i agree on that, and i just love the itasaku XD / makes me blush
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
moar
nanamisakurachan chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
THIS ONE WAS SOOOO DARN CUTE!

I was in a bad mood and I read this and I'm HAPPY!
nanamisakurachan chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
That was kind of cute xD
Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
So awesome! I hope you continue with more!