Reviews for Young Girl
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
The ending of this made me laugh. So good. :o)
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Damn...getting caught sux!
Ms. Redd chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ok, so first of all, as soon as I was reading the description of her outfit, I was like "Wow, sounds like Lea's outfit from that benefit where she sang 'I Love Rock n Roll.'" I figured you had probably seen it just from the outfit. Then, there was the "I'm old enough to driiiiink" thing, so yeah. The funny thing is, I just watched that today. I mean, I'd seen it before, but not in a while.

The story was awesome, and super hot! Great job. Although, I do feel sorry for Finn. He's going to be completely lost with both girls on his hands! lol
TwiHeartGleek chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I know this story is complete but I really loved it! Please write more! Its so good.
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This was one of the hottest funniest best one shots I ever read. Loved! Can't wait to read more of yours!
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA funny and sexy all in one! this is fantastic!
rebelangel566 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Haha I love the glee kids busting them
PUCKLEBERRY PURE chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
What a fun story. I hope you continue with it.
SBNYC09 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
OMFG! I was in tears laughing when I got to the end. BTW EXCELLENT song choice. It's so a song I would have chosen. Especially after I saw a clip of Lea Michele performing it and she was hella hot.
Zolton chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
that was amazing!

please tell me you're going to do a sequel - after they limo drops them back home maybe!
AmericanGirl420 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
LOVE it! No surprise...I love everything you write. Great ending, by the way. Can you like, write one of these every day? Because I think I'm addicted... :)
SkyeDrgn chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Wow that totally rawked! Itwas just what I needed to read tonight!