Reviews for Monster
Cassie chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
it :) i'm a 'Flare' fan, and Everything was on point, no one was out of character, damn near perfect.. But i'm sure you know that already :)))
CrazyLlama chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Loved it.

famouslastturd chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
omg this should have happened in all falls down. oh but that would be gross to make out with clare after he just threw up..but w/e im adding this to my favorites :)
genericfag chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I love the way you humanize Fitz, truly. I think we see him very similarly-and I agree, I'm tired of all these fics where he just goes around raping and beating and killing. He's not all bad.

Anyways, Kudos for another good one! (If you cant' tell, I'm going through your fics one by one...I'm quite a fan!)
anneryn7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I really like the perspective you used with this. There are a lot of fics, and I mean, a lot, that have Fitz basically putting Clare in the whole "sleep with me and I'll leave Eli and Adam alone" scenario.

I'm so glad that you did this differently. Because, honestly one person couldn't be THAT bad. And it's refreshing to see another side of Fitz.

I think you did a fabulous job. I adore this!

Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
oh my god.

that was intense...

i loved this. if this happened in the show i probably would've been on the edge of my seat, like i am now.

*adds to faves* this was a great story!
instantcraze92 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
i absolutly loved this. you are right he isnt a monster. do you think maybey you could expand on the story more. like if clare will ever find out why he didnt go through with it?
julia chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I liked this story. I definitely think Fitz has a soft side, and that he just needs someone to bring it out. Owen is a tool.
EmsyI loved chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
how you humanized him but giving him a mom that cares and was sweet and showed how he cared it was nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Loved it ! I love Fitz tooo. And i think this was perfect story for him. Keep on writing.
H chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I really like this story and think you should write more where Clare starts to have feeling toward Fitz. It would be really different then all the other stories out there.
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I adore Fitz, just saying. I know there's something deep about him... some part of him that just wishes to be -wanted-. He wants to be loved. And he was hoping to find that in Clare, but he'd only found betrayal, just like he found in everyone else. No one really understands Fitz, but I love him. He is a great character and, despite everything he's done, he -didn't- stab Eli, and I can't bring myself to hate him. (:

And this fic...this -fic-, ohmygod, you wrote it so well, so amayzingly, that I fell even more in love with Fitz. He was a big man, not stealing from Clare the most important thing to her, and I found I loved that twist- that thought to take her virginity- it hasn't been done this way, this awesome way that you've done it. You're awesome. I am definitely not worthy. Hope to see more amayzing stories from you. Great work!
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I loved it!

And he is deffinatly one of my favorite characters, he's probably so misunderstood.

But what fuckin' blows balls is Idk their going to bring him back i realla don't..dammit it would break me. Isn't it backenough Declan like doesn't exist anymore now Fitz...fuck man... at least I have fanfiction.

so glad they finally listed him.

BlueRose326 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Keep going! It's really good.
letl0veinn chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This was really good! I liked how Fitz owned up to who he was - not the best guy in the world - but I also liked that you showed he had a heart, he just wants reactions. :]