Reviews for Coda
bconn369 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
I know it's silly since I know what happens, having seen the episode, but you made it so good that I am all anxious and stuff! Poor Auggie! Love this chapter!
oceanmoon chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Awww, poor Auggie, he's so worried for her!

~~%~~(
oceanmoon chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I liked this, it sounds like it's just about to get exciting!

~~%~~(
Dina C chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Very exciting and suspenseful. I'm all agog wondering what Auggie is going to do next. :-)
Lady Light chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Wow! I really like this one here. Please update soon~!
Indecisively Yours chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
I must say, my favorite scene was his interaction with Liza. Man can keep up a good facade when he needs to, that's for sure.

Looking forward to the next installment! Hopefully you post soon!

XD
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Great job for a first fic!
Helena Alexandra chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
great job! It was nice for everyone to be in character for a change and to get auggie's version of this week's episode. I'm waiting with baited breath for the update. :)
Whoaa Kayy chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This is great so far, very well written. Write more soon. :)
Beth - Geek Chick chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I really like this. Can't wait to read more!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Great start. I look forward to more.
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Interesting story. I'm so glad someone is doing a fic inspired by the latest episode. I was extremely curious about Auggie's line about covering for Annie so I was thrilled when I saw that your story explores that possibility.

I liked the fact it is from Auggie's POV. The episode follows Annie around so it is easy to guess her thoughts, but Auggie's always remain a mystery (until now). I have to say you had some wonderful lines like:

"Auggie sighed at the tone in Annie's voice, the one that made him feel as if he was about three inches tall and covered in slime."

That line was perfect and very descriptive of how he was feeling. In addition, you mentioned great details throughout the piece like how Auggie knew Jai had approached based on his cologne. Wonderful story overall. I look forward to reading more.
SeluciaV chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Color me intrigued! I, too, thought there was FAR to little Auggie in this week's episode so getting to see things from his perspective should be fun and interesting to say the least. I think you have a great handle on Auggie's character though I think your Jai is coming off a smidge smarmier than he does on the show (which, by the way, is an observation not a complaint - I don't want that jackass getting in the way of my Auggie & Annie and take strange pleasure in seeing him vilified in fanfic).

Great job on this first chappy - can't wait to see where you take us!
bconn369 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Me likey! Anything from Auggie's POV is wonderful. Can't wait for the next bit!
Coltan Heart chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Cuuuute. lol. I loved that beginning scene in the episode, and I think you did a great job writing it from his POV. And I love the way he calls to check on her and the whole scene with Jai. "Seen Annie?" XD