Reviews for Trench
elanna : oh dear god
me : wow ...
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Oh. Oh man.

... o/o Snap, that's hot. *fans self* Great job!
LavenderMassacare chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Perfect!
Sono la LAZY chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Jizzed in my pants.
siberian74 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I love you, really I do. Thank you for filling this up. It's far better than I hope for, direct to the point, possessive, jealous and primal Federico is my guilty pleasure.

No doubt he made a statement there and Ezio is wise enough *ahem* to make the same mistake twice. He belongs to Federico only. Totally made my stress go away. Thank you so much for this. More please? XD
Demi-goddess chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I...I'm in utter awe. I heart you so hard right now (can i bear your children?). Amazingly written as always. Absolutely perfect o3o
Heian Edenwood chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Incest (in terms of same within the same generation, family or cousins, uncles, nephews, nieces and aunts or grandparents) has always disturbed me a lot. In fact, a bit too much to honestly your writing style (which I honestly do).

I did chuckle at the part about Leo sending love letters, paintings and poems. That's just so him, silly man. :P And yes, I did snort when Federico asked if Leo could do everything that he was doing. Uber-domineering Leo on Ezio? That'd be a sight to see. :P

Anyway, on technical side, I'd say that you carried off the whole possessive feel extremely well. As usual to your style, you carried offt he subtle humour extremely well too.

Hope to see your next one soon. :D

Oh. And STD lessons. :3
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
oh...oooh my...THIS...these brothers...yes, please... D

I love this. God, it's just so angry and carnal. So short, but god, so powerful! (i've never wanted to use italics as much as i do now). And Fed's possessiveness is kind of a turn on _-