Reviews for Written from the Heart
The way you ended this little story was amazingly classic
talesofsherstelle chapter 1 . 5/26
OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS! I couldn't stop laughing to when Flynn realized Repede was in the library with Estelle. THIS is a fluff fic. So well-made! I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would, and I must say that out if all the Yustelle fics I've read, this is my favorite. It's the best! 3
Dajon chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I really like this story. You captured Estelle and Yuri's personalities so well. I hope you write more.
susan chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Hi can you write another this was so beutiful and i realy would love to read another please
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Well written and the behavioral choices they made were very accurate, please continue it would be a shame to waste it
ShadowFox123 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
That was pretty amazing. You have a great writing style. Well done!
lalalaluv chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I absolutely LOVED this! Lovedlovedloved. This was great! Keep up the good work ;)
HikariMinari chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
yes the end is so typical Yuri and Estelle. And Flynn is once again alone.
It's super written keep it up!

(Sorry for my bad english)

Amy chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I just loved it! Your such a good writer that I hope you keep writing more. Can't wait to read more of your fanfiction! )
Phoebiie chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I have read this story a long time ago actually, and I love it very much!

Thanks a lot for writing such a cute story for this two. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Hey man i loved this story, so i was thinking if you could do like an serie of this story... How to say it...? You could do like a tale of this story... Cofusing much? Sorry... Well one think of mine: Yuri and Estelle had escaped from Flynn and gone to Dahngrest to visit their friends, but after that they went to another adventure just the 3 of them because repede went too. Thir adventure was most likelly bore romance than action because... Well there is your turn to take the pen and write. What do you think?
Felling chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
archsage328 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Great job! Everyone was in character, and the ending had me roaring with laughter. Way to go!
Sunny-For-Life chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Awesome fic. You definitely nailed Yuri's pride.
Kimiko Nanasawa chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This was so cute! I'm sitting here all smiles and laughter at this story. It was a wonderful read.

-Kimiko Nanasawa