Reviews for If only
bigvamsis chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Love it
may96 chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
it's a great story... though ithas it's quirks

are you going to finish it?
Katie2121 chapter 14 . 11/8/2011
More please!
pauleen chapter 14 . 10/31/2011
I wonder if Tanya is really blinded by love for Edward or is subconsciously handing him over to someone who can give him his flesh and blood. I've learned from experience that what a man says what he wants. That's it. Their minds are simple. Sure if Edward could have a child any other way he would. But now his spidyward sensors are going off. Always listen to your inner sonar. Bella can also feel that something isn't right. Why in the world would a wife want her husband to have the pleasure of cuming in another woman. I get what she means. But notebook at the expense of the marriage. That child won' t know the difference. All the love that can be showered up on him or her is all that matters. Bella should have given iher side of conditions when everthing was spelled out. "I would prefer invertro insemination. Tanya seems amicable. I don't. I guess our mistakes and our good judgemryents are what brings us all that "this" in our lives.
robfans chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
probably Edward feel that he is cheating on Tanya having to have a kid with Bela
nikkistew chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
Tanya is not a nice person. Tanya is a cunning cow. And having hot sex with Edward will make it that much harder to let the baby go. Tanya is either cruel, crazy like a fox or both.

Reading Chapter 14 again, it hit me. If Bella and Edward have old-fashioned sex (passionate sex) to make a baby, it will be that much harder for Tanya and Edward to win custody. For them to 'win' they would have to admit that Edward sought out a prostitute to make a baby for his wife.

There is nothing good that could POSSIBLY come from that! IVF rules!
nikkistew chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
There are too many secrets in their marriage. Why can't they adopt and why doesn't his family know she's infertile due to the miscarriage? Is she really fertile but doesn't want to risk her figure? Are all of her eggs gone or something? This does not ring true. Why substitute another woman's eggs when yours would work. Edward is hypnotized by her deceit and caught up in her apparent misery.

I think she is forcing him to go through with this "secret implantation" so she can make it look like he cheated on her so she can take him to the cleaners. Something about her "accident" that caused the "miscarriage" seems phony.
nikkistew chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
So far, Tanya's life seems like a hard-luck story. I'm clearly writing this review after reading all 14 chapters and something about Tanya does not ring true. The fact that it's been a long time since Tanya was involved in a relationship is key for me. He loves her because he feels like he can save her. Now that she is his princess, he no longer has to rescue her.

I don't see him leaving the mother of his child.
Isabela is Online chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
Thank you so much for updating! I love that Tanya accepted Bella and that she's so nice to her. And that's what make's it difficult to understand that this will eventually be a B/E in the end. I hope you could update more often. Thank you.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
Tanya's wish will bite her in the ass when E & B falls in love after having a toe curling, out of this world sex. Imagine when their first attempt did not succeed, they have to have sex again and again in Bella's fertile days (5-7). Goody will be lots of lemon! Super like. LOL
vampiregurl chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
awesome update as always.

i am seriously baffled. i understand she wants edward to have his child, his blood. but i actually thought they would have the child through ivf, artificial insemination or something. i was shocked she wants to conceive this child through the real one. wouldn't that be hard? wait, am i right? bella and edward are going to do this the traditional way right?
teambellaedward chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
imprinted.to.twilight chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
is this story a HEA for edward and bella or edward and tanya?
Cici G chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
I feel sorry for all involved. I'm curious as to what is going to happen when the baby is really conceived, if Tanya will really be able to do it and I'm also curious how the relationship with Edward and Tanya will be able to continue once Edward has to sleep with Bella for her to conceive the child. Can't wait to read more.
pnkats chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
I can't imagine how Tanya can be okay with Edward slipping with someone else and it's going to backfire on her big time