Reviews for Barking Up The Wrong Tree
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
There are dogs, though. Heehee. "Magenta has just released...the dogs." Remember that in the Brad/Frank bedroom scene?
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
lol this is the strangest, most intriguing idea ever! I follow your tumblr, by the way! :D
Anne Oying chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
This story was amazing! OC's in RHPS fics are usually a bit dodgy but this Ava is a whole different breed (pun intented) and you stayed true to the old characters as well! I really like how you fleshed out Frank, showing his softer side ;P

Well done! :D
Azzi.Turner chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
This is really great, I adored it :) I love the way you write the Rocky Horror characters and Ava is a lovely character is well, she works for this story.

I look forward to a continuation if you do write one

Azzi
Demonwolf chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
What a perfect way to end this fic and on Valentine's Day too. Now I'm jealous of Ava all over again. Great job; looking forward to Part II.
IntoxicatedCirculation-xo chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
Aww! How cute! :)

Let me know when you post the next chapter. :)
IntoxicatedCirculation-xo chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
This was pretty good, although it was short. I hope she can get her kitty. :)
safetypinstitches2712 chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
Epic chapter!
magentalover chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
yay she got away! to bad about the cat :(
magentalover chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
SO SO Good! i really hope you continue!
magentalover chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Oh dear lol! I really like this idea! Very unique.
ScarlettBandita chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
Don't apologise! We all know things happen. And with what you've been through, nobody should be pushing you. Thank you for another chapter, though. Gotta love that Frankie. I knew he'd save her. :)
safetypinstitches2712 chapter 9 . 1/21/2011
and the suspense builds! Post more when you get the chance! (I feel your pain-midterms next week. Don't want to think about it)
Demonwolf chapter 9 . 1/20/2011
My answer: your car, Frank! Poor Eva will find that her life is going to have a great turn around, I'm sure.
IntoxicatedCirculation-xo chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
I hope Frank kicks his ass!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »