Reviews for First Time
legacy23 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Man, its been like a year or two that I came by to read this cute fic again. Surprising how this still caught me in a squeeling fit. I'd like to say, good job. Very good job indeed :)

Hope you continue writing eh!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Well, well, soldier...

So, I finished the "Black Rock Shooter" OVA just last night, and I immediately knew I had to read a story featuring Yomi and Mato, 'cuz they are SO cute together.

And this little one-shot fit the bill perfectly. This was pretty damn adorable. *W*

Good work, Marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
CaptainSilverEyes chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I have had this story in my favorites for quite a while. I often read it because its so cute! Also the way you describe their little actions fits them perfect c:

Plus I realized I haven't reviewed it. I'd like to admit this is definitely my favorite of these two! I have always searched for cute or just "feely" fics of these two and yours is the only one, in a good way!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
LOL, that last line had me bursting out laughing. Great lil fic!
MitsukiAdored chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Too cute! I love the cut teasing of Mato's doing. Very nice and well written! _
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I think it's great that most of the stuff in B RS is this couple, continuing the story, or expanding on what's already there - makes it easy to find YomiMato Luffs
panpanpeppermint chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
d'awwww, this is adorable. Quick kisses are sometimes better than long kisses and this shows exactly why.
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I wanted to squeal and flail around like a spazz! It's so cute~! :D
monsterfiend chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
great:)

favorited.
ryotzalcoatl chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
It's nice and short. Without many dialogue, just exactly like the OVA. Which is why I like this.

One thing, though: I'm quiet sure that both of them have black hair.
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Awww, I love this pairing so much! x3
JustPikachu chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Yomi and Mato are too cute together

I'm only up to the first epsiode and I already fell in love with this couple