Reviews for Pheremones
cando58 chapter 9 . 7/5
Love the story, I would vote Yes to the outtakes. I've read your other stories that you did outtakes and enjoyed them very much. Hope you continue to write you are very talented.
CharmH chapter 9 . 5/1
I am sure that, with your talent for writing, you must have done exceptionally well with your thesis.

I hope that whatever you decided to do, that you did make the following chapter an M rating. You sure do know how to drive a Girl to the brink of coming and pulling her back into extreme anticipation. If you make love like you write, then whomever you decide to bestow your time on, will be one very thorough sated
CharmH chapter 8 . 5/1
Oh WOW! They are both dressed to impress. Don't forget entice is definitely in the mix.

Mmm... I think it is actually more the other way. More to entice. Why else would Maura display a more than normal amount of cleavage? And Jane wearing a dress? Both have dressed with one thing in mind... seduction.

Yes I agree with you, you need to stop teasing and bring this to the ultimate seclusion that everyone has been expecting. A Girl can only stay so wet for so long. *efg*
CharmH chapter 7 . 5/1
Jane's hangover was well deserved, but also self-inflicted. That is a mistake that most people that likes a drink or two, only makes once. Don't mix your drinks. Kikiki

I liked the chapter. Jane and Maura both taking a step back and not exploring their attraction towards each other wile in a vulnerable state of mind. You want them lucid when they take that step.
CharmH chapter 6 . 4/30
Hahaha... Jane being so drunk to pass out is unexpected. I think she needed a lot of Dutch courage to pull off her plan of seducing Maura, but she made a miscalculation due to being nervous.

I don't actually like the idea of a POV from any of the other characters. The story is not about them, or their POV concerning our two leading ladies.
CharmH chapter 5 . 4/30
Joh! And the teasing continues...

I feel that you have kept the perfect balance here, in all of the chapters, of switching the POV from the one character to the next.
CharmH chapter 4 . 4/30
Oh, you are a very naughty tease. Getting us all excited again about the kiss that is on the brink of happening.

As for the Screaming Orgasms, I have never had the pleasure of enjoying the alcoholic beverage myself, but I have made extensive scientific studies into Screaming Orgasms. *efg*

efg Evil F_ing Grin
CharmH chapter 3 . 4/30
Oh, that is so obvious! I wonder if Jane will pick up on it? Mmm... I think she will, she is very in tune with her sixth sense.

I love this flirty, playable Maura. It is so different to her very serious character. It is such fun to read!

Happy belated birthday to you! I surely hope you were spoilt rotten. *big winking grin*
CharmH chapter 2 . 4/29
Oh WOW! The amount of sexual teasing between Jane and Maura is in actual fact very arousing. I can just imagine how they must have felt. Your writing is excellent, to make me feel their emotions as a reader. It creates an immense amount of anticipation.

Writing it from Maura's POV is very refreshing, as most other Rizzoli and Isles FanFiction stories reflects Jane's POV.
CharmH chapter 1 . 4/28
I like the beginning. Innocent flirting amongst two best friends. It can lead to more clarity between them, deepening their friendship.

It could also lead to a romantic encounter that will give their friendship a puch over the edge into a romantic relationship. It would be interesting to see where this goes
Aidyl James chapter 17 . 12/5/2017
Thank you for a lovely story.
Aidyl James chapter 16 . 12/5/2017
Sweet.
Aidyl James chapter 15 . 12/4/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Aidyl James chapter 14 . 12/4/2017
I do not like my ladies sad.
Aidyl James chapter 13 . 12/4/2017
I hope they resolve their issue soon.