Reviews for Pheremones
Trueloveintexas chapter 1 . 6/11
Hey,

I really enjoyed your rizzoli and isles fanfic. So much so that now that I'm done with them I think that you should work on more. :) I think you do an excellent job writing the characters, and I really enjoy your writing style. I really do hope that there is more to come
Daryl chapter 17 . 1/26
great story, i am so so glad they were able to work it out
Daryl chapter 9 . 1/24
great chapter, there were two points where i thought things would get derailed but glad to see they worked out
Daryl chapter 4 . 1/24
frost! bad timing! another great chapter
Daryl chapter 2 . 1/24
i think this chapter is great, i love maura wearing the jersey
Daryl chapter 1 . 1/24
great first chapter
IsaCabral chapter 17 . 9/11/2014
I really, really do love your fics. You should right more often, like, all the time LOL Thank you so much for this one! :-)
Ikurus chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Lktwh13 chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
I really enjoyed this! Nice job, as always!
terri chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Yeah. Multiple povs would be interesting.
terri chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Love it! I did enjoy Jane having a larger role in this chapter. Even though Its been some time ago I hope you still read reviews.
terri chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
Thought you wrote a great version oh Rizzles. Would like to have more descriptive love scenes. Thanks for a very interesting read. Im new to fanfiction, love it.
terri chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
Allright, didnt see the jealousy coming in to play. Nice job. Lets see what else youve written.
terri chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Loving it so far. High hopes for the remainder of your story. You have set the story to be enticing, making me want to read on and given your audience the satisfaction of a " happy ending ". Now, how will you keep me interested? I guess I will have to read on.
LoveIsles chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
I enjoyed the story very much - I just don't see Maura as being so robotic. I don't think she would continue to analyze every little thing. Just too much. Again, you did a great job on this.