Reviews for Pheremones
LOL, lol, lol.
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 8/18
So far so good.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 8/16
I liked it please continue.
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
The hinst, the playfull touch. I Loved it.
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Wow, I was eating while reading this, I almost choke with the "I have other ways of getting this shirt off"
Im so glad is Sunday, and I can spend the rest of afternoon reading.
malexfaith chapter 17 . 4/8/2016
This is great. The length suited the growth over time beautifully. Great writing. Thanks heaps for sharing
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2016
Lmao. A fatal brain disorder...priceless! Good chapter, espe ially them finally kissing and making up.
mosh64 chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
Your story is great. It's making me laugh as well as being sexy/cute. You've captured Maura's way of thinking perfectly. Thanks
mosh64 chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
Really? Really? That conversation and that close to finally kissing and thry let a phone call kill it? Really!
Resi chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
Really beautiful story... Thank you!
Jupiter chapter 17 . 10/13/2015
Wow, wow, wow! This is soooo well written. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading every single word. Your characterisation is absolutely brilliant and your points of view of both characters is spot on. This is the best piece of writing I have ever seen in fan fiction. It's like a real published book - that good. You should be proud. I found this difficult to put down in order to get on with my daily life. Work suffered and housework was neglected! Congratulations on a beautifully written story. I loved it!