Reviews for Pheremones
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 7 . 4/17
The hinst, the playfull touch. I Loved it.
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 1 . 4/17
Wow, I was eating while reading this, I almost choke with the "I have other ways of getting this shirt off"
Im so glad is Sunday, and I can spend the rest of afternoon reading.
malexfaith chapter 17 . 4/8
This is great. The length suited the growth over time beautifully. Great writing. Thanks heaps for sharing
Lmao. A fatal brain disorder...priceless! Good chapter, espe ially them finally kissing and making up.
mosh64 chapter 9 . 1/8
Your story is great. It's making me laugh as well as being sexy/cute. You've captured Maura's way of thinking perfectly. Thanks
mosh64 chapter 4 . 1/8
Really? Really? That conversation and that close to finally kissing and thry let a phone call kill it? Really!
Resi chapter 17 . 12/1/2015
Really beautiful story... Thank you!
Jupiter chapter 17 . 10/13/2015
Wow, wow, wow! This is soooo well written. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading every single word. Your characterisation is absolutely brilliant and your points of view of both characters is spot on. This is the best piece of writing I have ever seen in fan fiction. It's like a real published book - that good. You should be proud. I found this difficult to put down in order to get on with my daily life. Work suffered and housework was neglected! Congratulations on a beautifully written story. I loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
jesus.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
Meh, not a very good pretend epilogue, still glad I skipped all the damn angsty drama crap though.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
Great story so far, but as you've mentioned your intent to inject unwanted 'conflict', I'll just skip to the last chapter and try to pretend it's the epilogue.
Trueloveintexas chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Hey,

I really enjoyed your rizzoli and isles fanfic. So much so that now that I'm done with them I think that you should work on more. :) I think you do an excellent job writing the characters, and I really enjoy your writing style. I really do hope that there is more to come
Daryl chapter 17 . 1/26/2015
great story, i am so so glad they were able to work it out
Daryl chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
great chapter, there were two points where i thought things would get derailed but glad to see they worked out
Daryl chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
frost! bad timing! another great chapter