Reviews for Remembrance
Noxaura Cille chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
L, right? That's who's talking to unconscious Light. ~Nox
kirasmatic chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
This fic was so amazing and filled with action. I loved every chapter of it, great job! Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
Just wondering, why is Light writing his name in english? Instead of letters, you could count out the strokes to write the characters.
Natsuki D chapter 16 . 3/1/2016
YOU KIDDING ME?! THAT WAS THE BEST ENDING EVER!
Kida Linh chapter 16 . 8/21/2012
I'm really quite terrible at reviewing, but I thought you should know, I love your story. :)
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 16 . 4/11/2012
Great story! Only one complaint.. the official pronunciation of l's name is, "law-light" (according to how to read 13).
Chellyisback chapter 16 . 2/22/2012
OMG I ACTUALLY HAD THOGHT THAT YOU'LL KILL L!*screams* AMAZING STORY! YAY! i lov it! MAKE IT A SEQUEL PLEEEEASEEEE!
ChairoftheBored chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
Ah, I do love a happy ending.

You seemed to have had the plot very well thought out, which I admire you for.

All in all I enjoyed it muchly! :D
ChairoftheBored chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
Gasp! That was a rather effective return-of-Kira. I wonder at exactly which point during all that Kira returned - I'm willing to bet it was during the creation of the love-bites. Which was very hot btw.
ChairoftheBored chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
Yay!
ChairoftheBored chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Not As Planned.
Eva Vittorio chapter 16 . 9/26/2011
As I've promised, I am writing you my review at daytime when I can pick up my thoughts well) Thank you for this stressful but amazing story. I was reading for hours and did not go to sleep until I finished. I think you have done great - causing your readers to feel sympathetic towards Light and hate Kira. I think the most difficult was to write about their mental fights. But I really think you have succeeded! And I was almost crying while reading the last chapter. And I have known that L could feel jealoues he he THANKS!
Rogue Lumiere Declair chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
I love it very much! Very well written. And if you are still taking requests I want a sequel XP. I really loved it. Great job.
Poppy5768 chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
AW! So kawii! This was an amazing story! I cant believe people would flame you! How incredibly irked I get at people who flame others!

So yeah I waited till the last chapter to review because once I started this story I refused to pause hahaha! God I love L and Light, I wish this was how Death Note ended! Well done, kudos for you!
Sashocirrione chapter 16 . 5/30/2011
Ah, you made it to the end!