Reviews for On Fingers Broken Long Ago
Taters77 chapter 7 . 1/12
Love this story! Sorry I'm just now reviewing! I would really appreciate your take on my first Drarry fic if you could please spare the time :) please and thank you! Keep up the great work
Lori94 chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here.I love this story more each time I reread!

Draco and Harry have such a great thing going!
Diet Coke Addict chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
A lovely story. Thank you so much for your work.
CreateImagineWrite chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
This, my friend, is the AWESOMEST THING EVER! The angst, the fluff, the suspense, the mystery, the bloody ADDICTIVENESS. This was awesome :D :D :D Love it!
tearsofbreaks chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
Quite different for once it is nice that drarry isn't the only sly-griph. couple. It took a while for them to get together though. it would have been nice to have more flashbacks to when they were 18. Well done though overall.
rabbitsays chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Oh! I loved this from beginning to end. Everything about it...Harry mooning over Draco, all-business healer-in-charge Draco, fiery awesome Ginny...all the Slyths and Gryffs. Fantastic. If only I were better at writing reviews because it's well deserved here!
Mashkai30 chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Maydice chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
Amazing story! :) I couldn't stop reading :D Great! :)
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I feel so bad for Harry right now. I have almost the same bs going on. Old flame has new flame who I can't quite reconcile with the image of the two of them, and me sitting off to the side jealous and left out as they do sweet stuff and I'm left to watch and mourn not taking my chance while I could.
Moonraven81 chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
that was wonderfully amazing
sunystone chapter 12 . 8/27/2012
This story was BRILLIANT! I loved loved loved it! Fabulous! :D
herpaderp chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
oh good god that story was perfect
everything about it was perfect, even their horrid relationship after their NEWTs.
everything everything everything was amazing in this good lord
walkingby521 chapter 12 . 7/11/2012
I'm beyond pumped to read the sequels tomorrow! Great work! I loved this so much!
walkingby521 chapter 11 . 7/11/2012
My feelings! So many of them!

Wonderful job! I loved every moment!
walkingby521 chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Oh God. I sobbed throughout this chapter. I know death happens in hospitals, but it always seems so unfair. Oh God, Draco yelling for Zach. I wanted to throttle him right then. He's an ass. It's all so horrible. And Harry just wanted to comfort Draco, but he goes to Luna - which I understand, but is heartbreaking, too, you know?

But oh the drunken kissing and hands and loving and clutching. Oh my goodness. Be still my heart!