Reviews for Where'd That Manual Go?
So good plėase update!
Transformers' BABY chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
Please update
SurpriseAndAmaze chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious! I reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy hope you continue writing this!
bluebacon chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
UPDATE SOON PLEASE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 2 YEARS! I LOVE THIS STORY DON'T ABANDON IT! D':
Angelic Fluffle chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
Poor Matthew... eh :(
444 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
You see, I really like this fic, it's awesome and hilarious, but I detected Deli as a MARY SUE
Ok, not only those colored eyes and hair

It's also about she being treated unfairly in the past and undeservingly outcasted.

And she's such a beauty too! And character like her the instant they met even she hasn't done anything great to them! They even try to protect her virginity...

Oh, and please keep updating! :) and please keep what I said in mind.
Aabluedragon chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Please update! I will hex Flying Mint Bunny if you drop this ;A; I'm sure at least Arthur would be happy if you continued this.
Flametile chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
why is it that i imagine korea's voice to be higher than michael jackson's? anywho i love you story!
XD chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
My aunnttss a fan of hana kimi!(i dunno why,but its cuz of me ad my 's name is hana)
ranhigurashi chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
uwaah I love your fanfic! Great job writing it! XD I love all of the characters in here, thay are so enjoyable
It makes me happy to see korea is a large character on this fanfic because.. korea just wins. XDD
Although it's been 2 years since you've updated.. please update! ;v;
EnergeticBookworm chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
I have a feeling that both of the kids wont ever look at Arthur nd Ivan againg. Nd I have a feeling that i wanted to see too O_O lol please continue this great story
Serena chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
What's up with you? Why aren't you uploading? Update, or... J
Alexa Sears Nemurenai chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
WHAT HAPPENED?! D: I was like, "You know, I haven't heard about Ivan lately..." Then she asked and started searching, and I thought, "Oh, so I was supposed to ask! :D"

Please don't drop this. I understand it's hard to keep up an episodic fanfic that seems to have no end in sight... but AT LEAST TELL US WHAT THEY WERE TRAUMATIZED BY! D:

PLZTHX XP
Alexa Sears Nemurenai chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Her sister... is, uh, interesting... O.o Psychosis must be hereditary...
Alexa Sears Nemurenai chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
"Santa. The Easter Bunny. The Tooth Fairy and I have been chatting quite a bit recently."

ROFL XD I got flashes of Rise of the Guardians... and this was written before that movie!

The British are coming! The British are commminnnggg!

No, I don't believe Igirisu would appreciate that humor AT. ALL. .;

“The pie better be freakin strawberry-rhubarb.”

BAHAHAHAHA! XD As funny as her ADD is, I don't think now is the time to get distracted! XD