Reviews for Where'd That Manual Go?
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 6 . 3/29
They do feel like her older siblings, but there should probably be more meat to the story to flesh that feeling out... A good deal of the story happens in Deli's head, it seems. Not enough perspective from the boys, or clear bonding time.

I'm definently gonna keep reading though~
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 5 . 3/29
This is actually excellent for a Unit fic! I've been marathoning them all week so I'd know...

I really do enjoy the narrator- Deli's- voice. She's crazy in a fun way and having her voice in my head is hilarious. Though you might want to do some research on schizophrenia, even if you've portrayed paranoia quite well in Deli. She's enjoyable all the same, hah! And oh my gosh- you've got Ivan on point so far. South Korea is also surprisingly well developed for all the bad stereotyping he generally gets- I like where you're going with his character. I'm not so sure about Prussia- only seen him for a little bit, though, so I may need to have patience.

I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but I wanted to drop a review because you're a really enjoyable writer. I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/11/2016
MORE! THIS IS GREAT!
Marzue chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Quick note on the spanish.
Bailar is the word for dance. Not baila. Technically, it means 'to dance.' If she wanted to say something like, 'we dance,' it would have to change its form. The form you used is, if I remember correctly, 'he/she/you(formal) dance.' If she wanted to say, 'we dance' it would be bailamos.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
So good plÄ—ase update!
Transformers' BABY chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
Please update
SurpriseAndAmaze chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious! I reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy hope you continue writing this!
bluebacon chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
UPDATE SOON PLEASE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 2 YEARS! I LOVE THIS STORY DON'T ABANDON IT! D':
Angelic Fluffle chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
Poor Matthew... eh :(
444 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
You see, I really like this fic, it's awesome and hilarious, but I detected Deli as a MARY SUE
Ok, not only those colored eyes and hair

It's also about she being treated unfairly in the past and undeservingly outcasted.

And she's such a beauty too! And character like her the instant they met even she hasn't done anything great to them! They even try to protect her virginity...

Oh, and please keep updating! :) and please keep what I said in mind.
Aabluedragon chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Please update! I will hex Flying Mint Bunny if you drop this ;A; I'm sure at least Arthur would be happy if you continued this.
Flametile chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
why is it that i imagine korea's voice to be higher than michael jackson's? anywho i love you story!
XD chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
My aunnttss a fan of hana kimi!(i dunno why,but its cuz of me ad my 's name is hana)
ranhigurashi chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
uwaah I love your fanfic! Great job writing it! XD I love all of the characters in here, thay are so enjoyable
It makes me happy to see korea is a large character on this fanfic because.. korea just wins. XDD
Although it's been 2 years since you've updated.. please update! ;v;
EnergeticBookworm chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
I have a feeling that both of the kids wont ever look at Arthur nd Ivan againg. Nd I have a feeling that i wanted to see too O_O lol please continue this great story