Reviews for Where'd That Manual Go?
Marzue chapter 10 . 8/23
Quick note on the spanish.
Bailar is the word for dance. Not baila. Technically, it means 'to dance.' If she wanted to say something like, 'we dance,' it would have to change its form. The form you used is, if I remember correctly, 'he/she/you(formal) dance.' If she wanted to say, 'we dance' it would be bailamos.
So good plÄ—ase update!
Transformers' BABY chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
Please update
SurpriseAndAmaze chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious! I reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyy hope you continue writing this!
bluebacon chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
UPDATE SOON PLEASE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 2 YEARS! I LOVE THIS STORY DON'T ABANDON IT! D':
Angelic Fluffle chapter 16 . 10/3/2013
Poor Matthew... eh :(
444 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
You see, I really like this fic, it's awesome and hilarious, but I detected Deli as a MARY SUE
Ok, not only those colored eyes and hair

It's also about she being treated unfairly in the past and undeservingly outcasted.

And she's such a beauty too! And character like her the instant they met even she hasn't done anything great to them! They even try to protect her virginity...

Oh, and please keep updating! :) and please keep what I said in mind.
Aabluedragon chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Please update! I will hex Flying Mint Bunny if you drop this ;A; I'm sure at least Arthur would be happy if you continued this.
Flametile chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
why is it that i imagine korea's voice to be higher than michael jackson's? anywho i love you story!
XD chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
My aunnttss a fan of hana kimi!(i dunno why,but its cuz of me ad my 's name is hana)
ranhigurashi chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
uwaah I love your fanfic! Great job writing it! XD I love all of the characters in here, thay are so enjoyable
It makes me happy to see korea is a large character on this fanfic because.. korea just wins. XDD
Although it's been 2 years since you've updated.. please update! ;v;
EnergeticBookworm chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
I have a feeling that both of the kids wont ever look at Arthur nd Ivan againg. Nd I have a feeling that i wanted to see too O_O lol please continue this great story
Serena chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
What's up with you? Why aren't you uploading? Update, or... J
Alexa Sears Nemurenai chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
WHAT HAPPENED?! D: I was like, "You know, I haven't heard about Ivan lately..." Then she asked and started searching, and I thought, "Oh, so I was supposed to ask! :D"

Please don't drop this. I understand it's hard to keep up an episodic fanfic that seems to have no end in sight... but AT LEAST TELL US WHAT THEY WERE TRAUMATIZED BY! D:

PLZTHX XP
Alexa Sears Nemurenai chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Her sister... is, uh, interesting... O.o Psychosis must be hereditary...