Reviews for The Let's Kill Claude Request Center
Kiley Trancy chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I cannot begin to describe how much I love you right now. You are possibly the best author I have come across who has the same feelings towards Claude(extreme hatred) and Alois(true love). I saw that you have 42 chapters, and now my life is going to be complete! I cannot wait to read them all!
•favoriting author
•favoriting story
Kanigye chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I loved that. Made me laugh. I can only imagine Sebastian becoming enraged and beating Claude over the head with a teapot. It would be an interesting sight.
lol at the kitties chapter 41 . 5/1/2012
Can I have Claude died in a RAINBOW UNICORN WAR? Please please please? C:
QueenOfEpic chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Aww, I don't think that Claude deserves to die. He's probably a good person deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep down somewhere in the alternate universe of rainbows and unicorns.
i'masian-aru chapter 42 . 4/8/2012
He dies from attempting to sleep. I would like to see that.
Dark little kitty chapter 42 . 4/3/2012
here are some ideas:

Death by kittens

Death by Sebastian's father

Death by a broken heart

Death by William

Death by strawberry yogurt

Death by obesity (gets seriously addicted to burgers and ice cream)

Please write this :P

Death by having his hands bound to the back of a carriage then after the carriage rode around London, where his legs would be nothing more than lumps of flesh hanging on by threads of dried hardened blood, to have his entire body ripped apart as graphically as you can describe it.
blueeyesblackcat chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
i don't realy hate claud BUT he's SO CUTE when he's suffring!

_
ALittleTrickster chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Death by tap dancing. That is all.

Seriously though, great work. Who knew a demon could die by a frigging toothbrush? LOL Ciel..
ZeroCiel chapter 42 . 1/12/2012
Claude is the only character who I absolutely HATE in the entire second season.

Alois' evil is understandable (and probably justified), Hannah had her reasons too, and the triplets are freakin' HOT (they should've gotten as much screentime as Will, at least). Claude is just...*happily nibbles on Claude roll and Undertaker's cookies*

Anyway, I have a request! I have a Kpop group who I'm an absolute fan of, called Super Junior. They just won the Golden Disk Awards (it's like the Korean Grammys) the other day, and I was absolutely DYING (get it? get it?) over their happy faces holding the awards and I watched their music videos on YouTube over and over.

Then I thought, "Wouldn't it be funny if Claude watched videos of Super Junior and died over their hotness/cutness/awesomeness?" And then Grell looks over his shoulder and finds someone else to fanboy - sorry, fangirl over aside from dear Sebby XD

I'm not sure if you're familiar with Super Junior, but if you want to give my request a try, their music videos are in YouTube, just waiting for you to discover them :3 Their biggest hits are : Sorry Sorry, Bonamana, Mr. Simple, No Other, and Superman. They also have a Chinese subgroup who sings in (surprise, surprise) Chinese. Two of their songs are: Super Girl, Too Perfect.

I can't tell you how much the other chapters made my day! Especially your most recent one: who would've thought that demons can be allergic to certain souls, and that you could hang someone with a thong? (That one still gets me.) I'm very sure that the people who requested are happy with how you wrote the requests, and I'm looking forward to you writing my own request.

Happy New Year!

~ ZeroCiel 3
15bubbles chapter 42 . 11/12/2011
41:

Eww... Spiders in food?

42:

As soon as I figured out what was going to happen, I decided that I'd move the awesomeness peg for your story up about a dozen notches...

Unfortunately I was unable to. The meter broke.

*sigh* I was hoping one of the stories would include Claude dying by mob of kittens somehow, but that seems fairly unoriginal.
15bubbles chapter 25 . 11/11/2011
Chapter 25:

XD What cra*? If I made an F. account just for that, you wouldn't find me here! Best drabble so far! . DEMON CAKE!
NeverLookBackSamurai chapter 42 . 10/23/2011
I've been following this for quite a while, and I have to say, I really like how you write all these requests. They're very amusing to read when I need a quick laugh, and so I have to say thanks for providing a lot of amusement.

On another note, I was wondering if you could kill Claude by having Sebastian or Ciel make him listen to Nyan Cat? If not, that's all right.
savegalkissy chapter 42 . 10/22/2011
isn't claude allergic to chocolate? Well then, no wonder he couldn't eat Ciel's soul XD
Kittykata chapter 42 . 10/18/2011
...oh my. XD That is truly quite the ironic allergy he has there xD
KeidaHattori chapter 42 . 10/15/2011
you really made my day! that was great. i only wish that ciel had had the chance to laugh in his face about it...

i havd a new one for you. have you ever seen dogs try to kill spiders? i have and i would like to see claude(in humanoid form) be chased and squashed by pluto(in dog form).

please and thank you~!