Reviews for Forget Me
Cute! I like the idea :)
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Lovely! w
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Simple and sweet. Love it!

And I'm absolutely in love with your writing by the way! Keep it up!
WellingtonBoot chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wow this so sweet. Slow, well paced and intense all for it. Really emotional without being over the top fluffy or sappy. Absolutely love it. No "I love you"s but with it heavily implied it feels perfect that way. Adding this to my favourites because it's pure honey for me.
Zidane87 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
You are truly a talented author. The only con I can see in this story is that it's only a one shot.
Fabi-Chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I was starting to miss these semi-canon fics! I adore that you used ACC for the setting. I think you gave their relationship a much needed closure! As always, I loved it. Keep up the amazing work!
Mrs.MaxiStrife chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
awwn..so sweet:)
cloudlover2989 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
i love it love it
mom calling chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Now yer talkin', VN. This is what my heart keeps coming back to when I think about Cloud and his heart. Tifa and hers. It's fun to play around and explore "what ifs", but the real story is right here. They have to explore what their love and lives mean-same as we do in our dimension. It's the oldest mystery in the book. We still don't know why two people can together be better than they were singly. It ain't easy and Cloud and Tifa well know it; life won't let them forget it. But it can be boundary shattering. OOOoh, I like this very much. It's simple, but simple doesn't have to be empty. This is full of everything important! thx mc
ReNeVIerE07 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
tifa wont ever forget cloud!

never in this lifetime or the next!

kyaa!

yay. me first :D
CLOUDxTIFAforever chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wonderful as always. Loved it. ]

~CLOUDxTIFAforever
MsRainey chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Aw! So cute! Absolutely loved it! I ordered ACC the other day and I'm going to watch it tomorrow cause my brother was hogging up our PS3 all day today after I came home from work! Anyway, again such a beautiful fic. I recently did a little TifaZack oneshot in dedication to you, if your interested :) it's not romantic or anything but... I'll stop advertising LOL! You really capture their characters beautifully. Thank you again for such a wonderful read!

Tori
ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Aww... Fluffy fluff-fluff! So fluffy I could swim in it! Yummy!

Thanks muchly for the dedication! You know you more than make up for any little thing I can do for you :) -Huggles-

Anyway, this was really sweet! It's not often you find a good Cloud/Tifa post-ACC that has them as a couple prior to the movie. It's always the same old, same old. Bravo for something new and still super fluffy!

Does 'Alejate de Mi' mean 'Forget Me'? That was my first guess, but I have no idea on the 'Alejate' part...

-Valkins